*2166-2170*

Chapter 2166: Unspeakable hate!

Mu Jinse's gaze fell on Mu Lingbing and Baili Hongzhuang's body, followed by a helpless look.

"Lingbing and Yixuan, this hatred definitely needs to be accounted and avenged.

I'm afraid I can't do anything with my current situation."

Mu Jinse's gaze fell on her own hands, and she was no different from a useless person now.

Revenge.

She couldn't do it at all.

At least, she can't do it herself.

After knowing what Yue Siqing had done, her hatred had already reached the extreme.

This sinister and vicious woman ruined her life!

She wants to kill Yue Siqing herself almost every day!

But what can she do now?

"However, the power of the Sun Moon Palace can be handed over to you."

Mu Jinse's eyes flashed with hate and poison. She could not do all this before, but now Mu Ling Bing and Baili Hongzhuang are here, so all this is possible.

Although the Sun Moon Palace rarely appears in the eyes of the world, its strength is definitely not bad, even stronger than some famous schools.

Listening to Mu Jinse's words, Baili Hongzhuang and Mu Lingbing looked at each other. It seemed that Mu Jinse's hatred was stronger than them.

They could see all this in Mu Jinse's eyes.

"Not only the Yue family, but also the Lan family!

At the beginning, I saw that they were sincere and upright, and Lan Yunxiao was the next head of the Lan family, so I agreed with you.

But the Lan family dared to treat you like this!"

Hate.

Mu Jinse hated for so many years.

Since turning into an ugly trash, she shut herself in the dormitory all day, relying on this turbulent hatred to live until now.

In previous years, Mu Jinse never knew what hate was.

No matter what kind of things she encountered, she could always face it indifferently, feeling that hate was an unnecessary emotion.

However, after returning from the Yue family, only hatred remained in her heart.

A gloomy and unhappy person, missing her daughter, missing her granddaughter, hated Yue Siqing, hated that man, and hated herself even more!

She never thought that after the Lan Jingkuang family did such a despicable thing, the Lan family not only did not seek justice for Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing, but also protected it. family!

This was simply intolerable!

"Mother, we will repay this grudge!

However, you must also go personally and see for yourself that we have taken Yue Siqing's dog's life!"

Mu Lingbing held Mu Jinse's hand tightly, she could feel the strong hatred in Mu Jinse's heart.

Mu Jinse must see that scene with her own eyes. Only in this way can she really put everything down.

The moment Mu Lingbing held Mu Jinse's hand, Mu Lingbing trembled suddenly and quickly withdrew her hand.

At this moment, Baili Hongzhuang saw the appearance of Mu Jinse's hands, her eyes condensed.