*2226-2230*

Chapter 2226: Humility, Lu Zhengyang

As the bottom of the Azure Dragon Palace, Lv Zhengyang, everyone basically knows that he is a cannon fodder.

Of course, being able to become cannon fodder in the battle of the Four Palaces is something that many people cannot reach.

It's just that, they didn't expect that Lu Zhengyang's opponent would be Baili Hongzhuang.

Baili Hongzhuang is a genius, this is a fact that the disciples of Tiangang Sect will not deny.

However, Baili Hongzhuang is not a genius cultivator, but a genius alchemist!

In the pharmacist competition, no one is Baili Hongzhuang's opponent, but Baili Hongzhuang suffers too much in this four palace contest!

Therefore, even though Lu Zhengyang is the last one in the Qinglong Palace, everyone still believes that Lu Zhengyang can win.

After seeing Lu Zhengyang's opponent, Baili Hongzhuang, the lord of the Qinglong Palace, Yan Kaicheng, his expression was also a bit more exciting.

Although it is a little embarrassing to the Young Sect Master after defeating Baili Hongzhuang, this is the case with the Four Palaces Controversy.

Even if it was only the first preliminary match, the many disciples of which temple left, it was also an honor.

Qin Ai saw Yan Kaicheng's thoughts at a glance, and couldn't help laughing in his heart. Baili Hongzhuang's strength was not as simple as everyone thought. He also wanted to know if Baili Hongzhuang would defeat Lu Zhengyang later. At that time, he wanted to see Yan Kaicheng's expression.

Qin Ai feels very happy when he thinks of this, haha.

Yan Kaicheng couldn't help but change his mind a bit after seeing Qin Ai was only not helpless, but also very happy. Is there any fraud in this matter?

This idea just came to mind, and Yan Kaicheng felt that it was an impossible thing.

After all, as a new disciple of Tiangang Sect, Baili Hongzhuang was originally a loser to participate in the Four Palaces Controversy.

Among the participating disciples of the Four Halls, no one except Baili Hongzhuang is a new disciple.

Basically, every new disciple in the Four Palaces Controversy has no share, but Baili Hongzhuang is an exception.

The other disciples are all disciples who have practiced in Tiangang Sect for more than two years, and their age and strength are stronger than Baili Hongzhuang.

So, even if Baili Hongzhuang fails in the battle of the four palaces, that is normal.

"Lv Zhengyang, your kid is lucky today. You have won Junior Sister Baili, and you will definitely be able to advance to the second round of the preliminary round!"

The disciples of the Qinglong Palace all looked at Lu Zhengyang with envy, this kind of luck is really enviable!

"This is not necessarily true. The fact that Junior Sister Baili can participate in the Battle of the Four Palaces proves that she is also very strong."

Lu Zhengyang has a modest smile on his face. He has always worked hard in his cultivation normally, but he hasn't been here for as long as the other disciples, so even if he gets the place to participate in the Four Palaces, he is still at the bottom existence of the list.

However, he doesn't care. After all, he will be here for a long time, and there will be many opportunities to improve in the future.

"You are too humble. You still dare not declare this kind of absolute victory. Say, your courage is too small!"