*2281-2285*

Chapter 2281: Xiao Hei Xiao Bai's Decision

Baili Hongzhuang looked ahead, some cultivators were dragging the corpses of the monster beasts slowly, and several eye-catching scars could be seen on their bodies.

Obviously, these people practice here everyday.

Just by looking at their eyes and the murderous inadvertent expression, you can tell that they live a life of licking blood every day.

When these people passed by Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, they also took a special look, apparently evaluating their abilities.

Almost all those who are in the Abyss of Blood are cruel and cold.

Because if there is no such temperament, they would have lost their life long ago.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen also had a cold face. They did not intend to attack others actively, but if someone attacked them, they would definitely not be polite.

With the current strength of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, most people will not be their opponents.

Most of the cultivators in the Abyss of Blood are sharp-eyed, and they could naturally see this. They didn't stop immediately, and left directly.

"It seems that this place has not changed much compared to the past, and the method is still the same as before. Let's go back." Di Beichen said.

Since it has been determined that nothing has changed, they will be able to experience here tomorrow.

Baili Hongzhuang's head lightly clicked, she was very curious about the strength of the monsters here, and she didn't know how it was compared to the monsters in the desert world.

In comparison, the white lion is the most excited. As soon as it hears the unique monster crystal, its whole body's cells have already jumped.

For the monster crystal, it has always been the most interested.

Baili Hongzhuang touched the white lion's head, and she knew that the white lion was excited when he heard the news.

Speaking of which, since the white lion swallowed the demon crystal in the desert world, its cultivation base has increased much faster than usual.

This proves that some special demon crystals may promote the white lion's strength faster. She don't know if the demon crystals here will have a better effect on the white lion.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen returned to the restaurant together, and Di Beichen informed the other disciples that everything was normal, and they returned to their respective houses. Tomorrow was when they could act with confidence.

Baili Hongzhuang directly entered the ladder training when she moved her mind. She has understood that the master has incorporated the method of entering the ladder into her mind, and only she can enter it through this method.

After all, this is not the Promise Palace. Di Beichen and the three beasts can't enter it with her.

Therefore, the three beasts also made their own decisions.

The white lion followed Baili Hongzhuang to practice, while Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai practiced well in the desert world.

They have been in the desert world for so long, and they already know where is safe and where there are powerful monsters.

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai didn't plan to fight the monsters, they just found a hidden cave to practice well.

In the desert world, half a day can be worth three days. Only in this way can they achieve the greatest improvement in the shortest period of time.