*1626-1630*

Chapter 1626: Assessment contest, Chapter 1!

Listening to Qin Ai's words, Han Hongyi's face was even more ugly. He couldn't believe the fact that Xiling had fallen in the assessment contest.

Situ Yan also said: "Big elder, I'm sorry."

There are many uncertainties in the assessment contest. From the moment the practitioner enters the assessment contest, life and death will be in destiny.

The cultivators who can come out are undoubtedly lucky, but the cultivators who have fallen in the assessment competition are also countless.

As cultivators, they have experienced far more things than ordinary people. Such things should have been expected for a long time.

If it were not for Han Hongyi to be so selfish, Han Xiling would not fall in the assessment contest.

All this is karma, no one else to blame.

Situ Yan continued to look at Heiming, and said: "How is the situation of recruiting disciples this time?"

"The Young Sect Master has recruited twelve disciples in total this time."

Listening to Hei Ming's words, Situ Yan nodded slightly. According to the average number, there should be ten disciples recruited by each school.

Di Beichen recruited twelve disciples this time, and this result was excellent.

This means that three of the top ten cultivators have chosen Tiangang Sect, which is really an excellent result.

Qin Ai and others also showed a smile after hearing this result. Most of the disciples recruited in the past were about ten people. They didn't expect that the effect of the young master recruiting this time was exceptionally good.

The top ten of the 100 list has always been the target of the various martial arts, this time they recruited three people, presumably the faces of other martial arts should not look good.

"Which school has recruited the first place in this assessment contest?" Gu Jingqing asked aloud.

The first place in this assessment contest has always been exceptional.

"The person in first place joined the Tiangang Sect."

With these words, the faces of the elders and disciples present showed a light of joy.

Not to mention recruiting a talent, but even showing a face in front of other sects!

In every assessment contest, all the martial arts are proud to be the one capable of recruiting the first place in the assessment contest.

Situ Yan nodded. The results of Di Beichen's recruitment of disciples this time were really satisfying.

"Surely it was extraordinary when Young Sect Master came forward!" Gu Jingqing couldn't help sighing.

They have never had such a good result before, which is really surprising.

"What's the name of this first place cultivator? Which dynasty's cultivator is it?" Qin Ai asked with a smile.

However, Hei Ming's next words stunned everyone again.

"The first place is Baili Hongzhuang!"

As soon as these words came out, there was silence.

A series of surprised eyes fixed on Hei Ming's body, and they couldn't believe what Hei Ming said was true.

Is this too surprising?

"How is this possible? How can Baili Hongzhuang be the first place in the assessment contest?"

"My God, this news is too shocking!"