*1851-1855*

Chapter 1851: The bedroom, Hongzhuang

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's appearance, the eyes of Yu Linfeng and Nangongwu have changed a bit, and the eyes of Baili Hongzhuang are full of love again.

This disciple really made them more satisfied as they watched. Although they have not yet started teaching Baili Hongzhuang to practice, they have already seen Baili Hongzhuang well.

Nangong Wu patted Baili Hongzhuang on the shoulder, her bright and open face was full of smiles.

"Go, let's go in and see if you like it or not."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, sweet and touching, "Master Mother prepared it, I definitely like it."

Hearing, the smile on the corners of Nangong Wu's lips widened a little, and Dang even took Baili Hongzhuang's hand and walked towards the palace.

Yu Linfeng followed Di Beichen closely, and Heimu also walked in the back with three beasts.

"Palace Master Jade is really nice to the master. It is really amazing to help the master prepare such a palace."

Xiao Hei couldn't help sighing, they thought before Yu Linfeng and Nangong Wu were very good people, and they were also very good to their owner.

It seems that they are so good to the owner.

"So, will we have our own house in the future?"

The white lion's eyes lit up. They have always stayed in the same room with their owner.

This is because the owner has always lived in only one room, and in the Tiangang Sect, they either stayed with the owner or stayed with the Hei Mu, but they never had their own room.

This palace is so big, they can have their own residences!

"You can have this!"

Xiao Bai is also very happy. The master now has such a big palace.

Come to think of it, the palace lord and the palace lord's wife also want to make their master really treat this as her home.

With one's own residence, the owner naturally has a sense of belonging.

In this way, the owner will not feel like an outsider in the Promise Palace in the future.

Thinking of this, they are full of affection for the palace lord and his wife.

Under the leadership of Nangong Wu, Baili Hongzhuang visited every part of the palace. Looking at it this way, Baili Hongzhuang also found that Nangong Wu had arranged this for her extremely carefully, which made her very fond of it.

"Hongzhuang, what do you think of this place?"

Nangong Wu has a smile on her face, and she is full of confidence in her arrangement.

A long time ago, she hoped that she could have a younger sister, so that she could arrange everything for her sister.

Although Baili Hongzhuang is her junior, not her younger sister, they all exist the same to her.

Since this time, she has put a lot of thoughts on arranging this palace, and she also feels extremely happy.

The whole palace is dominated by red. At first glance, it is known that it belongs to a woman's palace.

However, after Nangong Wu first saw Baili Hongzhuang, she understood that Baili Hongzhuang likes simple and generous feeling.

So, when setting up the bedroom, she paid more attention.