*1886-1890*

Chapter 1886: Punishment, Hongzhuang

"Baili Hongzhuang, you don't pretend to be too much."

Chu Yingfei sneered. Although she faintly felt something was wrong in her heart, she didn't believe what method Baili Hongzhuang could do to her.

She had already thought about it, even if Baili Hongzhuang asked her to go to life and death, she would not bother.

As long as she ignored her, Baili Hongzhuang can do nothing to her.

What's more, Elder Xu is not far away. If Baili Hongzhuang really dares to make a difference now, Elder Xu will definitely appear immediately.

At the next moment, Baili Hongzhuang snapped her fingers directly in the eyes of everyone's doubts.

After completing this action, Baili Hongzhuang turned directly and headed towards the Wind Canyon.

All of this is Chu Yingfei's own self-acceptance, let her taste the ugly results!

When everyone saw Baili Hongzhuang just turned around and left, their faces were filled with surprises. They didn't understand what Baili Hongzhuang was doing. Could it be that she was just kidding with her?

Chu Yingfei sneered and looked at Baili Hongzhuang's back, she knew that Baili Hongzhuang was just bluffing.

Because of what she said before, Baili Hongzhuang had no way to refute it at all.

Pei Yifan's gaze also fell on Baili Hongzhuang's back. As for the last sentence Baili Hongzhuang said, he still didn't understand.

Although it is only the first time he has seen Baili Hongzhuang today, from the perspective of all the things that have happened before, Baili Hongzhuang is definitely not a rant.

Since she said something like this, there must be something wrong.

Otherwise, what is the meaning of Baili Hongzhuang's sudden snapping of his fingers?

"She thinks she's self-righteous, She's just a foreign cultivator. She really thinks she's a great human being."

Chu Yingfei sneered, even when she was about to leave Wind Canyon.

What happened before really made her lose face, and she didn't want to stay here anymore.

It's best for her to go back and rest for a few days, and then come again, presumably everyone has already forgotten about this matter.

"What did Baili Hongzhuang say before? It was really confusing!"

"According to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Chu Yingfei can't afford to offend people.

It's just that since she said this, Chu Yingfei should be punished, but Baili Hongzhuang left like this, and Chu Yingfei simply had no impact."

"Don't understand it, is it really as Chu Yingfei said, Baili Hongzhuang is just bluffing?"

Everyone was puzzled. What Baili Hongzhuang is doing is really confusing for them.

However, just when Chu Yingfei was about to leave. Suddenly, a scream came from Chu Yingfei.

"Ah-"

Chu Yingfei screamed, and her proud face suddenly became pale and pale. Pain.

Chu Yingfei only felt a kind of unspeakable pain coming from her body, as if all the internal organs were bitten by insects painfully.

This kind of pain comes from the limbs. It's horrifying, and people can't get rid of it at all.

Even, she didn't know where the pain came from. Whether it was mental or physical, there was a kind of unspeakable pain.