*2141-2145*

Chapter 2141: Explanation, Baili Hongzhuang

He wanted to test Baili Hongzhuang's idea. If Baili Hongzhuang likes alchemy, then she can go to the alchemy hall.

However, Baili Hongzhuang's attitude is very firm, she is mainly practicing.

In fact, no matter what aspect, Baili Hongzhuang has developed very well. She is a genius with full of potential.

Since Baili Hongzhuang has made a decision, he will naturally not influence her thoughts.

He believes that Baili Hongzhuang likes alchemy, but comparing the two, Baili Hongzhuang pays more attention to improving her cultivation.

"Yixuan, what method did Yaozong use today? How did you crack it?"

Lan Yunxiao looked at Baili Hongzhuang with a little surprise, today Baili Hongzhuang's approach is really surprising.

They were extremely shocked, but they could only guess roughly what method the medicine sect used, but they didn't know the specifics.

Situ Yan and Di Beichen looked at Baili Hongzhuang with the same suspicion. They had never encountered such a situation before.

If Baili Hongzhuang had not cracked all of this today, then Yaozong would have won a great victory this time!

Gu Weixiong can be said to be a millionaire this time, but missed a Baili Hongzhuang.

In the previous situation, even Situ Yan was helpless.

"The medicine sect uses a formation method to gather the mental power of all pharmacists.

In this way, the spiritual power of their pharmacists can be strengthened and improve their success rate of pill making.

It's just that the mental power of the alchemist who does not belong to them will be affected by the combination of their mental power, and the mental power will be unstable and unable to control the situation in the pill furnace.

I think this is something that Yaozong has planned for a long time. They have definitely practiced it many times before."

As a pharmacist, Baili Hongzhuang has had a lot of experience in this area before.

If it is the first time it was used, then the failure rate is very high.

After all, every pharmacist's mental power is different, and now they must be gathered together, as long as there is a trace of mistrust, it will lead to failure.

However, looking at the situation of the medicine alchemists today, they are obviously extremely skilled, and only after practicing many times can they have such an effect.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's explanation, Situ Yan and others understood thoroughly, and their disgust towards Yaozong suddenly became more intense.

Situ Yan even felt that Tiangang Sect could directly treat Yaozong as an enemy. Yaozong provoked and shackled again and again. This time, he came up with such a despicable method, which was almost completely destroyed. The face of Tiangang Sect!

Although the two sects are not in harmony normally, they will not be too obvious.

After all, you should stay on the sidelines for things and meet each other in the future. Everyone has this idea.

But Yao Zong has done so much this time. If he has never done anything he should have done, wouldn't he treat Situ Yan as a tortoise?

Yao Zong tried every possible means to practice so many times to ensure that they failed. It's really abhorrent!