*2296-2300*

Chapter 2296: News, Blood Spirit Demon Fruit (7)

After Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen left the cave, they chased in the direction where the three people left.

The three of them had searched for Baili Hongzhuang's figure all around before, but after they had not found any clues, the three of them could only leave quickly.

After the delay of Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, when they walked out of the tunnel, it happened that the three of them had already set off again.

According to their judgment, Baili Hongzhuang's strength is not comparable to them at all, but she has been following them all the time trying to find opportunities to fish in troubled waters.

Since they have found out now, Baili Hongzhuang is probably horrified and left quickly.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen swiftly followed the breath of the three. Originally, it was not easy to deal with the other three with the strength of Baili Hongzhuang and White Lion.

However, with the addition of Di Beichen, this problem has been solved, and even if they are discovered by the opponent, they are not afraid at all!

After a while, Baili Hongzhuang saw the three figures again in her sight. Compared to before, these three figures are undoubtedly more cautious, even the speed is constant. The promotion is obviously to get rid of the tracker completely in this way.

"Lady, will the blood spirit goblin fruit grow in such an environment?"

Di Beichen is like walking in a leisurely garden. It is natural and natural. Even if he is following, he is confident. Looks like.

Before this, he had bothered to inquire about the blood spirit demon fruit, but this thing is too rare, and all channels have not saved it.

Baili Hongzhuang thought for a moment, and said: "It is possible that the blood spirit demon fruit grows in hot places, and the growth conditions are very harsh, but there is magma here, and it may happen to satisfy the blood spirit demon fruit. Survival conditions."

Breeds like the blood spirit demon fruit are really unattainable, and not every such environment is likely to give birth to the blood spirit demon fruit, otherwise, the blood spirit demon fruit will not be like this. It's scarce.

Now as they get closer and closer to the rear, the temperature is getting hotter and hotter, and the environment is getting more and more consistent.

Because of this, Baili Hongzhuang believes that these three people's statements are not groundless.

According to the words, Di Beichen's deep eyes flashed with bright stars like stars. Under the control of Baili Hongzhuang's medical skills, he can now guarantee that his leg problems will not occur again.

However, if there is a chance to completely transform the physique, it is undoubtedly the best.

"This place is already behind the bloody abyss, the front area is not large, it should be coming soon."Di Beichen said solemnly.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly. The three people in front of him had stopped and studied the map in their hands.

"Boss, this map shows blood. The fairy fruit is on the mountain ahead."

Xiao Er looked at the map in his hand, and compared the mountain in front of him, with a positive and serious expression.

"Okay. "The boss showed satisfaction, "That guy is probably going back to rescue the soldiers, we will take the blood spirit demon fruit away tonight, so as not to have more dreams!"