*2016-2020*

Chapter 2016: Get started!

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the eyes of the three beasts were filled with excitement.

This idea is really good.

They like it!

"Master, where do we put this poisonous powder?" White Lion asked, "It should be placed in a crowded place."

Baili Hongzhuang's lips slightly raised, "As a family, the most important thing is the younger generation.

We put this poisonous powder in the residence of young children or the martial arts field, I believe it will be enough to worry them for a period of time."

"If we use this poisonous powder at a dinner party, wouldn't it be better?" Xiao Hei asked.

Baili Hongzhuang waved his hand, "There are too many people at the dinner party, and there are so many masters of the Yue family. It is too difficult to poison them without them knowing it.

The medical family is very familiar with such methods, so we can't do it.

Take advantage of the fact the Yue family will hold a dinner tonight, we can go to the residence and sprinkle these poisonous powder in the house.

The weight does not need to be large, the effect of this poison powder is very powerful."

Baili Hongzhuang has a sneer on the corners of her lips. It is the Yue family who is a family of medicine, but it'll also costs money to crack her poison powder, and a lot of time.

This period of time alone is enough to cause a lot of trouble to the Yue family.

As for the other part, she will use it with explosives.

When the explosives burst apart, a lot of white smoke and special smells would emerge. In this way, the Yue family would never notice this.

In short, tonight, she will definitely leave an unforgettable memory for the Yue family!

"Master, don't worry, we will complete the task given to us perfectly!" Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai said, patting their chests.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the sky, it was getting late at the moment, and they were about to take action.

Thinking of this, Baili Hongzhuang directly opened the door and walked into the next room.

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue have always been concerned about the dynamics of Baili Hongzhuang. After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's arrival, their eyes were brighter.

"Lady."

"Hongzhuang."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, her expression has returned to normal.

"The time is late, can there be any news coming back?"

"Yue Manlan and Lan Qingyan left after entering Yue Siqing's house for a while. Now the whole Yue family is preparing for the dinner.

If nothing happens, Yue Siqing will also leave the house." Mo Yunjue slowly spoke out.

This is undoubtedly an excellent news for them.

"Then you can sneak into Yue's house more safely. I must enter the gate of the Yue family.

Based on the situation of the Yue family tonight, it is obvious that they would not agree to any treatment, but to prevent them from doubting, I still have to go."

Everything about them being here can't escape the eyes of the Yue family, and the Yue family will surely know about the coming.

Delaying a short period of time is not a big deal, but if you don't go at all then it will leave some clues.