*2261-2265*

Chapter 2261: Suzaku's Spirit!

The white lion didn't have the idea of ​​fighting Shen Xiuhan head-on, so when Shen Xiuhan turned to it, it turned directly to the other side.

Now its strength has also reached the blue level, but there is still a big gap between him and Shen Xiuhan.

What's more, for someone like Shen Xiuhan who is too strong in melee combat, it is a bit unable to play out.

When Shen Xiuhan saw that Baili Hongzhuang had already performed martial arts on the other side of the martial arts stage, although he was a little depressed, he was helpless.

His melee combat ability has always been very strong, so most of the time he can solve the opponent in this close combat.

He always seizes the opportunity and does not give the other party the slightest chance to escape, but it is a pity that Baili Hongzhuang escaped with the help of her contracted beast, the white lion.

Shen Xiuhan's gloomy look faded in a flash, and soon returned to normal.

"Ling Tian Devil Lotus!"

Baili Hongzhuang's martial arts skills are very fast. With a movement of mind, Ling Tian Devil Lotus directly attacked Shen Xiuhan!

Upon seeing this, the seal in Shen Xiuhan's hands was also quickly condensed. Then, a black giant claw formed in mid-air, exuding powerful and terrifying power!

"Black Netherclaw!"

Boom!

The two attacks swiftly collided in mid-air, exploding with unmatched strength.

A terrifying elemental force storm was set off in the entire sky, and the sky above the martial arts stage was covered by these two attacks, and even the sunlight could not shine in half a minute!

Soon, the two attacks dissipated, but they did not hesitate to perform their martial arts again.

Shen Xiuhan is in a bad mood. Given his strength gap with Baili Hongzhuang, it should be a simple matter to solve Baili Hongzhuang.

However, it is not a good thing that he has been entangled with Baili Hongzhuang for so long and it never ended.

For Baili Hongzhuang, the longer the battle, the better for her.

On the contrary, it is more unfavorable for Shen Xiuhan.

He doesn't want to let himself be a stepping stone for Baili Hongzhuang, so he has to fight quickly!

The monstrous vitality surged out of Shen Xiuhan's body, continuously pouring into between his hands.

If you observe carefully, you will notice that Shen Xiuhan's brows are always frowning.

The suppression of the blood aura made him feel very unhappy. The powerful strength that could have been exerted had been suppressed at this moment, and even the power of this martial art had been suppressed, which really made him unhappy!

Baili Hongzhuang felt Shen Xiuhan's vitality fluctuations, and her heart was dull. Shen Xiuhan's strength was really extraordinary.

Even if Shen Xiuhan's martial arts have not yet condensed into shape, she can still feel the power of this martial arts is very powerful, it is definitely a prefecture-level martial arts!

If she expected it well, this should be an earth-level martial arts skill in the Vermillion Bird Palace!

"The Spirit of Vermillion Bird!"

Along with Shen Xiuhan's cold drink, fiery red energy suddenly burst out from behind him.

Then, in the shocking eyes of everyone, the fiery red energy gradually transformed into a fiery red Suzaku!