*2466-2470*

Chapter 2466: Terrifying perception!

Originally, her colorful divine bead just circulated colorful light, and its effect was not small but not so amazing.

It's just that after gaining that power in the vast sky, she didn't know what the real colorful divine orb looked like!

Now if anyone can see her dantian, they will find that her colorful dantian has a little bit of light in addition to the previous colorful light, just like the vast universe, just like a small galaxy!

With the change of the colorful beads, Baili Hongzhuang also understands the true use of the colorful beads.

It's no wonder that the Lan family has been able to stand upright for so many years. The heir is much stronger than ordinary cultivators just by possessing the colorful orbs. If he has the colorful orbs after awakening, then More powerful!

However, she was also a little curious as to why Lan Qingyan also possesses colorful divine beads, why didn't she enter that state.

There are two guesses in Baili Hongzhuang's mind about this.

First, Lan Qingyan's colorful god orbs were snatched. She is not the talented person of the colorful god orb, so she is not qualified to enter that world.

The second is that even cultivators with colorful divine beads may not be able to enlighten and enter that world.

Whatever it is, as long as Lan Qingyan does not get such an opportunity, it is excellent.

She believes that even the master does not know the beauty of the colorful divine beads, but someone in the Lan family must know.

Maybe the Lan family is hoping that Lan Qingyan can make a breakthrough with this chaotic monument this time, but it is a pity that the final result will disappoint them after all.

After obtaining nine identity cards again, Baili Hongzhuang's number of identity cards has become the third place!

Except for Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue, she certainly has the most identity cards!

However, Baili Hongzhuang does not intend to end this way.

She did not expect to win a good start in this competition, but as long as there is such an opportunity, she will not miss it.

She wants to take this opportunity to make herself famous, for her name Baili Hongzhuang to be completely resounded!

In this way, when she goes to the Lan family, the other party will not treat her as an ordinary person.

At the next moment, Baili Hongzhuang continued on.

Now she no longer has the unfamiliar feeling of the mysterious chaos stele, on the contrary, she is very familiar with it.

She is very grateful to the Chaos Monument. If it weren't for this Chaos Monument, she would not have such an improvement.

The fourth step!

When everyone saw Baili Hongzhuang walk to the fourth step, everyone couldn't help but breathe in air!

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue have gone the farthest so far. Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang went to the fourth step extremely smoothly after waking up!

Twelve identity cards appeared in front of Baili Hongzhuang. Baili Hongzhuang did not hesitate to put them in the bag, and then Baili Hongzhuang took the fifth step!

Lan Qingyan was completely dumbfounded after seeing Baili Hongzhuang's behavior, her face was full of incredible expressions!

The cultivators who were present knew how difficult it was to comprehend the Chaos Monument.