*2006-2010*

Chapter 2006: Worry, Mo Yunjue

However, if Baili Hongzhuang fell into the hands of the Yue family, the situation would not be so simple.

Yue Siqing hates Baili Hongzhuang's family so much, if she sees Baili Hongzhuang, she will definitely recognize her.

Until then, Hongzhuang will be in danger.

As Di Beichen, how to deal with the Yue family will also need to think carefully.

But as long as they don't attack Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, it doesn't matter.

Listening to Mo Yunjue's words, Baili Hongzhuang knew Mo Yunjue was worried about her, and also understood the meaning of Mo Yunjue's words.

However, Baili Hongzhuang still smiled and shook her head, "I have decided this matter, and I have the confidence to come out safely."

If there is no ring of chaos, she thought It is indeed dangerous to go to rescue, but the situation is not so bad now.

This time she came to Yuetian City, she was already well prepared.

She believes that this trip will surely save her parents.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's decision-making appearance, Mo Yunjue frowned slightly. He has been in Yuetian City for so long and has learned more about the Yue Family.

The Yue family is really a dangerous existence.

Although he can feel that the strength of Hongzhuang has improved a lot compared to when she came out of the assessment contest, it's just that such strength is still not enough to take on the Yue family.

The Yue family masters are like clouds, and they have created chaos, but with the Yue family's reaction speed, it is also extremely fast.

Thinking about it, Mo Yunjue couldn't help but look at Di Beichen.

At this moment, he is not suitable to say too much, he believes Di Beichen will not agree.

However, Di Beichen's answer surprised Mo Yunjue.

"Since Hongzhuang has already decided, let's go together, I will take good care of her."

Di Beichen took a deep look at Baili Hongzhuang. Long before, Hongzhuang had already told him the way to save people.

He feels that the possibility of success is great.

If there is a real danger, Hongzhuang can enter the Ring of Chaos with his uncle and aunt, and he can also take them away.

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Mo Yunjue frowned more tightly, looking at Di Beichen dissatisfied.

"Are you also messing around with Hongzhuang?"

"We have already discussed a countermeasure before, don't worry." Di Beichen said with a light smile.

Mo Yunjue glanced between Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang. Although there was some doubt in his heart, he could also feel the confidence that Di Beichen showed when he said this sentence.

Although he is a rival in love, Mo Yunjue also admits that Di Beichen is very strong and cares about Hongzhuang no less than him.

If Di Beichen was not really confident to let Hongzhuang leave safely, he would not say such a thing.

After thinking about it for a while, Mo Yunjue said, "Since you have planned on this matter, then I won't say more, just be careful."

Listening to what Mo Yunjue said, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen nodded, "We will."