*1761-1765*

Chapter 1761: I am not Baili Hongzhuang!

After the original Di Beichen couldn't find out this point, he didn't care too much.

For him, the most important person is Baili Hongzhuang.

As for other things, it is not that important.

Now that Hongzhuang talks about this, he can't help feeling a little surprised.

From the tone of Hongzhuang, he felt that this matter seemed not simple at all.

"Lady, if you are willing to tell me, I would naturally listen.

If you don't want to say it, I won't care."

Bei Chen looked at Baili Hongzhuang with concern, his warm and generous palms wrapped around Baili Hongzhuang's shoulders, silently giving Baili Hongzhuang strength.

For some reason, after seeing Hongzhuang's look and attitude, he was a little worried.

He rarely saw Hongzhuang showing such a solemn expression. He only felt that Hongzhuang was also really struggling when she decided to say this.

He didn't want to put any pressure on Hongzhuang, he just hoped that Hongzhuang can be happy.

Looking at the caring look of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang felt relieved.

Since she has already spoken to this point, she does not intend to keep hiding it.

"Beichen, I am actually not the real Baili Hongzhuang."

When her words came out, Di Beichen couldn't help but froze for a moment, and looked at Baili Hongzhuang in surprise for a moment. Sometimes he doubted whether he had heard it wrong or whether he had understood it wrong.

"Lady, what do you mean?"

Baili Hongzhuang's thoughtless sentence really made Beichen not know how to understand it.

Baili Hongzhuang also knew Di Beichen's doubts, and immediately continued to explain.

"At the beginning, when Baili Hongzhuang swallowed gold and committed suicide, she died and completely disappeared in this world."

Baili Hongzhuang's expression revealed a little bit. She sighed, if Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing knew that their real daughter had fallen, they would be very painful.

At the beginning, after suffering that kind of pain, Baili Hongzhuang survived strongly, however, she chose to end her life on her own during the abuse at the General's Mansion.

In fact, apart from telling Di Beichen about this matter, she didn't intend to tell anyone else.

Di Bei Chenjun's face was covered with a look of shock, his eyes were gloomy and uncertain, and his expression was full of doubts.

At the beginning, he had also heard about the suicide of Miss General's Mansion. It was said that because she could not bear the blow of Xuanyuanhuan's resignation, she chose to hang herself with one cry and two troubles. At that time, everyone ridiculed her.

The vast majority of people thought that this was just the cause of Miss General Mansion's intention to restore Xuanyuan Huan's heart, but he didn't know that the matter was so serious.

"Lady, if you say that the former Baili Hongzhuang is dead, then who are you?"

Di Beichen was a little incomprehensible for a while, was it possible that the lady was pretending to be the identity of Baili Hongzhuang?

If so, how could the lady know so much about Baili Hongzhuang?

This is a bit weird!

Could it be that the lady had already made plans long before?