*2161-2165*

Chapter 2161: Mother, I'm back!

Baili Hongzhuang silently listened to the conversation between Mu Lingbing and Gu Jinghe. So many years of loneliness must be very difficult.

Mu Lingbing and Lan Yunxiao have been tortured by Yue Siqing for so many years, while Mu Jinse had been tormented on her own for so many years.

Before, she had never thought that her grandmother would have been so miserable.

Gu Jinghe's eyes fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body, and she still felt incredible even now.

At that time, almost everyone believed that Baili Hongzhuang was bound to die. Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang not only survived, but also grew to such an excellent appearance.

"Yixuan, I really didn't expect to have a chance to see you."

Gu Jinghe couldn't help but sigh, the joy of joy was beyond words.

The arrival of Mu Lingbing and her party today really brought too much good news.

When Mu Lingbing gave birth to Baili Hongzhuang, she accompanied Mu Jinse to Lan's home to congratulate her. When she was a child, Lan Yixuan was very cute.

Later, after learning that something like this had happened to Lan Yixuan, she was also very angry. Now that she can see her again, it is truly pity from heaven.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, I'm afraid no one can think of such a change.

"Everything is destined in the dark."

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Gu Jinghe nodded with a deep gaze.

"Yes, everything is destined.

No one would have thought that your family wiuld see the sun again. I believed the palace lord would definitely get better."

Gu Jinghe clenched her fists with both hands. They have already endured so much pain. She believed that God would not be so cruel.

Not long after, the three people of Baili Hongzhuang arrived at Mu Jinse's palace.

Mu Lingbing looked at this familiar palace, his eyes were reddened, and the corners of her eyes were filled with crystals.

"After so many years, everything is still the same."

The palace owner's bedroom has always been inaccessible to disciples, but she has lived here since she was a child and was familiar with everything here.

She was tortured by Yue Siqing. In the days, when she dreamed back at midnight, she would often think of everything here.

"The palace lord is in the hall, you go, I believe the palace lord will be very happy to know that you are here."

Gu Jinghe's eyes are also red. After waiting for so many years, she finally waited for them to come back.

She's an outsider, so she let them be alone at this time.

Listening, Baili Hongzhuang and Mu Lingbing looked at each other, and then walked to the door of the sleeping hall together.

"Master, I'm back."

Mu Lingbing looked at the mahogany gate, only said a word, tears broke.

She missed her so much, she missed all of this here.

As early as when she came here, she could not hold back her tears.

And after she said something she had wanted to say for more than ten years, she finally broke into tears.