*1671-1675*

Chapter 1671: Lady, it's not easy!

"Master said he would give me the Promise Palace."

Baili Hongzhuang repeated it, she understood Di Beichen's surprise, in fact, when she heard master's words for the first time, she also felt that she had heard it wrong.

Except for the fallen powerhouses, the ordinary powerhouses have always required extremely strict considerations when looking for heirs, especially sect heirs.

Many strong people have cultivated heirs since they were young. Who can directly choose one from the ruins to become heirs like her Master?

"Master said so in the ruins, but I think I have to go to the Promise Palace to know the details.

After all, this heir is not so easy to be selected Baili Hongzhuang thought.

Although the master has been very optimistic about her, as if all of this has been set, she will not fully recognize this matter until it is truly confirmed.

Many unexpected things often happen in this world. Even if the result has been confirmed before, it may change later.

What's more, the master is looking for the successor of the Promise Palace, which absolutely requires more examination.

Therefore, even if the master changes his decision, she will not be dissatisfied.

Because the master has helped her enough so far.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Di Beichen nodded slightly, the perfectly contoured face still filled with a little exclamation.

"My lady is really not easy. After participating in the assessment contest, she became the heir of the Promise Palace. I am afraid that everyone will be dumbfounded by this news."

Di Beichen's face was full of emotional smiles, and he found that Hongzhuang was really a strange woman.

There are a lot of ruins on the Saint Profound Continent, and there are also a lot of ruins in the small world, but if you can enter the ruins like his lady, the owner of the ruins is optimistic about directly selecting the heir of the martial sect, except for his lady. I am afraid that no one else will be found.

As the young master of the Tiangang Sect, he knows very well that as the heir of the sect, he needs to go through five stages and six generals, and face many tests before he can establish his identity and consolidate his position.

He thought that the master brought him back to the sect, and he had been training since he was a child, but there are also many dissenting voices in the sect.

It is precisely because of this that the master's requirements for him are extremely strict, and he is also working hard in his cultivation.

This is true. After the master left, the Lord and the elders still took this opportunity to force him to leave Tiangang Sect because of the problems with his legs.

Yu Linfeng directly chose Hongzhuang as his heir. It was really the first time he heard about it.

As Hongzhuang said, so far nothing is certain.

However, just from Yu Linfeng's words like this, he can know how satisfied he is with Hongzhuang.

There are not no female heads in the martial art, but the number is much smaller than that of male suzerains.

Although both men and women are cultivators in the Saint Profound Continent, men dominate most of the time. It is more difficult for women to become the master of martial arts than men.