*1821-1825*

Chapter 1821: Change, Hongzhuang

Even if the three people of Baili Hongzhuang began to practice in the meditation field, after entering the training state, the entire meditation field was quiet.

Except for the subtle breathing, there are few other sounds.

Baili Hongzhuang happened to experience three days in the desert world at night, and also experienced a battle before leaving the desert world.

She came out without much rest after returning to the house. At this moment, meditation practice is also a kind of rest for her.

Baili Hongzhuang's meditation is a whole day.

The disciples around came, walked, and walked, but there are also many disciples who are like Baili Hongzhuang, staying for a day.

After Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu saw Baili Hongzhuang working so hard, they had no reason to slacken their efforts.

To catch up with Baili Hongzhuang, this is basically hopeless.

However, at least they have to find a way to improve their ranking.

This feeling of being at the bottom is very uncomfortable. They just want to improve their cultivation as soon as possible.

It wasn't until the sky turned dark that Baili Hongzhuang exited the state of cultivation.

After such a long day of cultivating, the original energy that had been exhausted in her body has been fully replenished, and the energy has been restored.

Nowadays, she finds that her body is recovering faster and faster, whether it is her vitality or spirit, it is much faster than before.

Although she had exercised her body in her previous life, she had never practiced with such a high intensity.

In fact, apart from the existence of the ring of chaos, which is against the sky, there are basically few such opportunities normally.

But now she has gradually discovered her own changes in the course of this practice.

Baili Hongzhuang stood up, but saw that Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu were still cultivating, and didn't even want to stop.

"Junyu, Zhiqing, I'm going back, what about you?"

Baili Hongzhuang lowered her voice and asked. The entire meditation hall was extremely quiet. If the voice is too loud, It will undoubtedly disturb other cultivators.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu also withdrew from the state of cultivation.

Xia Zhiqing thought for a moment, and said: "Boss, you go back first, I want to continue practicing here."

In the three months, she has been too lazy, and now she just can't let it go.

What's more, when she thinks that she is the last one, she wants to throw this title away quickly, which is really shameful.

"Okay." Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, Xia Zhiqing wanted to practice her cultivation which was a good thing.

"Junyu, what about you?"

Bai Junyu glanced at Baili Hongzhuang, then at Xia Zhiqing, and said, "I will stay here to practice too."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes looked between Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu. After she left, she wanted to give Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu some chances to be alone.

This is undoubtedly excellent.

"Then I'll go first!"

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, and Di Beichen was still waiting for her to go back.