*2116-2120*

Chapter 2116: Alchemist Contest (3)

Although many of the disciples present are not alchemists, they can be judged by their expressions.

"I heard that Shangguan Yufeng is the trump card of the Medicine Sect this time. He does seem to have some skill."

"Chu Qianyi's alchemy is also very powerful, even if it is Shangshangguan Yufeng, there should be no problem."

"That said, Chu Qianyi has always been the most outstanding disciple of the alchemy hall.

Even if the medicine is based on alchemy, but I believe that Chu Qianyi's performance will never be bad."

At the home court of Tiangang Sect, all the disciples of Tiangang Sect believed that Chu Qianyi would defeat Shangguan Yufeng.

For this group of arrogant outsiders, they have long been unhappy.

The best, take advantage of this opportunity to completely defeat them!

They want to see if the arrogance and vanity on their faces can be maintained until then!

It's just that when everyone's eyes fell on Baili Hongzhuang, they found that Baili Hongzhuang also showed a calm and windless appearance.

Compared with Shangguan Yufeng and Chu Qianyi, this kind of brilliance in the chest is not weak, which is a bit strange.

"It seems that Baili Hongzhuang's alchemy is not bad!" A disciple couldn't help but sigh.

However, more disciples don't believe it at all.

"I think you are thinking too much. People refining the fifth or even sixth-grade pill. Maybe Baili Hongzhuang is only refining the second-grade and third-grade pill."

They are a group of laymen, and they can only be judged by the expressions and techniques of the alchemist's alchemy, and they don't even know the pill grade they are refining.

Other cultivators looked at it differently, but Gu Weixiong and Situ Yan could understand.

Because the number of medicinal materials taken out by Baili Hongzhuang is no less than that of other alchemists.

Compared with Shangguan Yufeng and Chu Qianyi, Baili Hongzhuang currently extracts one more medicinal plant than them!

In their opinion, this is simply impossible!

This is not to say that Baili Hongzhuang's refining pill is higher than them, but it is enough to prove that Baili Hongzhuang extracts medicinal essence faster than them!

For this, although it seems simple and not a big deal, it is extremely difficult to actually do it.

"Sect Master, it seems that this Baili Hongzhuang alchemist is very extraordinary!"

Gu Weixiong tentatively looked at Situ Yan, according to the news he had heard before, Tian Gang Zong's best alchemist was Chu Qianyi.

Therefore, he has absolute confidence in this game.

However, he didn't count the fact that a Baili Hongzhuang would suddenly appear, and the performance of this Baili Hongzhuang was not simple, and it was really unexpected.

Although he feels that Baili Hongzhuang is young and does not look like her alchemy is strong, but he is always a little unsure.

Situ Yan's eyes were also a bit complicated. Originally, he only thought that Hongzhuang wanted to take this opportunity to exercise.

However, judging from the current performance of Hongzhuang, it seems that this is not the case.

The question is how Hongzhuang's alchemy is, even he doesn't know.