*1996-2000*

Chapter 1996: Simultaneous production

Seeing this scene, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help feeling a touch of emotion. She didn't expect that the master and his wife would be so thoughtful to her.

"I told Linfeng about this idea when you made explosives for the first time."

Nangong Wu Mai's face was full of smiles, "You are good at explosives. With such a high level of talent, you must be better than me in this aspect in the future.

If there is no place dedicated to making explosives, it would be too inconvenient.

Not to mention, here is the distance. The place for testing explosives is very close, which couldn't be more convenient.

Furthermore, we can discuss making explosives together in the future. This is just what I dreamed of before. I am so happy!"

Nangong Wu's face was full of excitement. There was no one to accompany her before, but now the goal is finally achieved.

"Madam, thank you." Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were filled with emotion and sincerity, "You and Master are so kind to me."

Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help being lucky, if she hadn't participated in the assessment competition, then it would be impossible to worship Yu Linfeng as her master, nor to know Nangong Wu, and naturally there would not be everything now.

The master and his wife care about her so much and think about her everywhere.

First, a palace was specially made for her, and now an explosive workshop was prepared for her.

Nangong Wu felt soft after seeing the look on Baili Hongzhuang's face.

"Neither Linfeng nor I have any relatives in this world. You are like our daughter.

We are also very happy to have you here."

"Fine, let's make explosives first. The most important thing now is to complete the explosives, and then you can go to the Yue family."

Nangong Wu is obviously not suitable for such sensational scenes, so she said a few words after speaking she changed the subject.

Baili Hongzhuang naturally understands Nangong Wu's character. Even though she smiled and nodded, she said, "Okay."

As soon as she approached the dynamite workshop, Nangong Wu's face was immediately stained with was a serious look.

After explaining that Baili Hongzhuang needs to be careful when making explosives, she started making explosives by herself.

She went into a coma not long after the last time she succeeded in making explosives, but she still remembered the process of making explosives clearly.

Now she needs to make a few more copies as she did before, but at the time, everything here was blown up to nothing, so she still needs to think about it.

Seeing that Nangong Wu making her own explosives, Baili Hongzhuang didn't ask anymore.

She was originally worried that Nangong Wu would watch her make this dynamite, but this one was a gift she planned to give to the Yue family.

This time when she goes to the Yue family, she will first give the Yue family a gift.

When she is ready to subvert the Yue family, she swears that she will completely wipe out this family!

Yue Siqing did so excessively on this matter, which caused her family to be betrayed and separated. They were separated from each other, and her parents have endured so many years of suffering.