*2206-2210*

Chapter 2206: Start the test, Hongzhuang

"Since it's just a cutscene, what are you doing here?"

"In case something goes wrong with this instrument, or if I don't have the necessary resources before. Isn't it not worth it?

What's more, it's good to be able to get a familiar face in front of the hall master." A disciple said with a smile.

As soon as these words came out, many disciples nodded in sympathy.

Many of them know that they are basically hopeless, but they always have some fluke.

The fifth level of Green Realm, this cultivation base is already very good.

If the Lord can remember them, that would be an excellent result.

While waiting like this, after about a stick of incense, it was Baili Hongzhuang's turn to test.

"Try to give full play to your strength, how long you can hold on." Qin Ai smiled and said to Baili Hongzhuang.

Baili Hongzhuang leaned slightly, "Thank you for your guidance."

Everyone was envious after seeing Qin Ai's very kind attitude towards Baili Hongzhuang. This is where the gap lies.

With so many disciples taking part in the test, the Lord has never explained to any disciple.

But Baili Hongzhuang was able to get the guidance of the lord as soon as she came. Although this is something everyone knows, it is still very enviable.

Baili Hongzhuang walked directly into the instrument, the door of the instrument was closed, and everything that happened inside was invisible outside the instrument.

It's just that when the practitioner leaves the instrument, the upper hand side of the instrument will show the practitioner's previous performance level.

This is the first time that Baili Hongzhuang has seen such a test instrument. She doesn't know what kind of test she will face after entering.

However, since Palace Master Qin reminded her to stay in it for as long as possible, how long she can stay in it.

As Baili Hongzhuang walked into the instrument, the door was closed, and the attack in the instrument struck quickly.

For a time, countless hands appeared in the instrument, and they attacked Baili Hongzhuang one after another.

Every fist is filled with extremely powerful strength, once it falls on the practitioner, it is also very difficult to bear.

The range of this instrument is very small, so the range that a practitioner can have is also very small, and it can almost only passively respond to these attacks.

Baili Hongzhuang's reaction speed was very fast. After seeing the attack, she quickly blocked it.

Now, she has cultivated her transformation to the realm of great achievement, her figure is like the wind, and she is invisible.

Transformation is a very high-level physical martial art, and it is extremely powerful in this dodge function.

Therefore, even if the scope of this instrument is small, Baili Hongzhuang's dodge is still extremely amazing.

If practitioners could see the situation in the instrument, they would definitely be amazed by Baili Hongzhuang's evasion ability.

Because they could only see a wind-like figure in the instrument changing rapidly, and they couldn't see the real movement at all.