*1556-1560*

Chapter 1556: Missing, Di Beichen

Even if they find a practitioner of the Tiangang Dynasty on the day of the end of the assessment contest, they can also snatch it.

He didn't believe that the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty were so capable and could avoid their sight all this time.

Listening to Yu Junfei's words, Fang Wencheng also nodded. He had already patrolled this area several times, and he had already ran out of patience.

It was impossible for him to continue the surveillance. It was better to just wait here comfortably, the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty can't go anywhere.

Cheng Hefeng saw that Fang Wencheng and Yu Junfei had already settled their attention, and a complex light filled his deep and dark eyes.

For some reason, there was always an unknown premonition in his heart.

At the beginning, he never looked at the practitioners of the Tiangang dynasty, but just with this simple contact, he felt that the practitioners of the Tiangang dynasty were completely out of control and exceeded his expectations.

He always felt that the next development of the situation would not be as simple as they thought, maybe the other party would do something unexpected.

However, in this situation, he really couldn't think of anything unexpected.

Even if the practitioners of the Tiangang dynasty found a helper, as long as the practitioners of the three major dynasties joined forces, ordinary people could not be their opponents at all.

Thinking of this, Cheng Hefeng also let go of his worries, and decided to stay in the city with Yu Junfei and others.

He specially arranged for the cultivators to pay attention to the outside of the city, even if Baili Hongzhuang and others were to bypass the city, they would also notice.

He didn't believe that Baili Hongzhuang and others would never enter the city.

Bringing the three wind spirit tiger cubs was already very eye-catching, let alone them, even other cultivators would also attack them after seeing this scene.

Therefore, this secret cannot be kept at all!

He believed that even if the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty avoided them, the news would reach their ears soon.

It's just that the practitioners of the three dynasties, Baili Hongzhuang and others who have never counted, will directly contract with Feng Linghu.

If they continue to search now, there is still a glimmer of hope, but when they choose to stand still, this hope has been completely shattered.

The next day, everyone walked out of the cave again, and Baili Hongzhuang's mental power was restored after a night of rest, even when the seal of the second Fenglinghu began.

It's just that this time the nervous and worried person has become Yuan Xiaoman. After all, there is a certain risk in every seal, and this success rate has never been 100%.

When Baili Hongzhuang sealed Fenglinghu, Xia Zhiqing made a contract with the monster egg outside the cave.

Everyone gathered together last night, and the boss needed a rest, so she didn't make a contract. Now is a good time for a contract.

After knowing that Xia Zhiqing was going to make a contract, Gong Shaoqing and others stood up and guarded.

This contract also needs to be careful. Once disturbed, the consequences of contract failure are also very serious.