*1581-1585*

Chapter 1581: Doubts, Qianfeng Dynasty

Baili Hongzhuang walked in the forefront, and everyone looked at Baili Hongzhuang's silent expression, and they stopped asking questions.

Thinking that Mo Yunjue must have his reasons for leaving, but they don't know if there will be a chance to meet again in the future.

Baili Hongzhuang and her group slowly walked towards the huge square in the center of the city. The square was so large that it could accommodate hundreds of thousands of people. It was an empty space, that could even hear the words echo.

When Baili Hongzhuang and others arrived, many cultivators have already gathered here in the city.

Obviously, after two years in the small world, everyone has long been eager to leave.

Looking at such a big square, Xia Zhiqing and the others couldn't help being filled with a touch of wonder. This entire assessment contest was a big deal, and the final square was also so amazing.

In the center of this square, there is a tall circular black column, as if to pierce the sky, with a huge range on the high platform.

The black pillars convey a feeling of deep darkness, but the sun never reflects the slightest light on the black pillars, as if everything has been absorbed by it, mysterious and shocking.

Almost all the cultivators present had their eyes fixed on this pillar. In a short time, everyone was able to judge that this black pillar was the list of 100!

As long as their names can appear on the top 100 list, then they can have an excellent future.

The cultivators in the square were constantly communicating, and the whole square was extremely noisy.

Baili Hongzhuang and her party are standing in the line. The people in this crowd are too small to be found at all.

Compared with the joy and noise of the cultivators, Baili Hongzhuang and others seemed a little silent.

Mo Yunjue's sudden departure made them feel a little depressed. The partners who get along with each other day and night are already very emotional.

In the distance, Mo Yunjue stared at Baili Hongzhuang's group with deep eyes.

The cultivators of the Qianfeng Dynasty looked at the young master. They also have different looks, but they have some guesses in their hearts, but they didn't dare to say it.

The young master's mind has never been something ordinary people can figure out.

However, they all know that the young master likes Baili Hongzhuang.

Because, for so many years, the young master has never done anything useless, and now it is undoubtedly a waste of time to participate in the assessment contest.

For two full years, there are still many things in the martial art that need to be dealt with. It has been a lot of delay.

In their view, with the young master's ability, it has never been a problem for a woman to follow him desperately.

However, what the young master did this time made them a little confused.

Did the young master participated in the assessment contest to protect Baili Hongzhuang?

This is just too hard to understand.

This is not their style of doing things, let alone a cold-blooded young master.

Everyone didn't understand, and didn't dare to say anything, they just stood silently beside Mo Yunjue.

Mo Yunjue stared at Baili Hongzhuang, that white shadow is unique no matter where it is, and it can be found at a glance.