1.

"he did it just to spite us, he already hated us since his first year

"he did it just to spite us, he already hated us since his first year."

"that's not very professional of him."

"don't jump to conclusions, guys, we'll talk about it with him at lunch."

kita tried to calm his team, but he knew they were right. every year, the students council put up a notice about making posters about school clubs, and every year, their team, as the most well-known club, received their posters first. it's not like they'd die if they didn't have them, but it was nice to have something to promote themselves. they always took little team trips to hang posters in various locations so people would know when they could support them or how they could donate money for equipment and such.

this was daishou's first year as student council president, and it wasn't a coincidence that they didn't get their posters. they were aware of it, but they had to act reasonably about it. they didn't know why he hated the volleyball team so much, but he did everything he could to make their lives a little more difficult, such as telling other clubs that they could use the gym while the team was practicing. tt could have been a mistake in his planner, but they all knew it wasn't.

"i got this."

kita stood up and approached daishou, while the rest of the team took their usual seats in the cafeteria. all of their school groups had 'their' table, which looked like it was straight out of an american movie, with student council sitting in one place, arts club in another, school band in another, and sports team in another. the most typical high school cafeteria.

"suguru-san."

"kita-san. what do you want?"

they only changed greetings, but the atmosphere was already thick. the most of of the volleyball team was prepared to stand and support their captain during the upcoming argument.

"where are the volleyball team posters?"

"do you really have to make stupid posters my problem while i eat my lunch?"

"ot is your problem because it was your responsibility as school president."

"the printing company did not have enough time to print yours on time."

kita raised an eyebrow, not believing suguru's words.

"i can call them and see if they can do it soon."

yhey both looked at yn, who was sending a small smile kita's way. it was an easy mistake for daishou to make, not putting all poster files on the pendrive he gave the printing house could happen to anyone, but it was even easier to fix, so she offered to do it instead of her boyfriend, who already had a lot on his head. she wanted to help him as much as she could with his role as president of the students' council.

"it's not your business yn, keep yourself out of it."

"i just wanted to help."

"shut up, you're not helping."

"woah, hold your horses, don't treat your girlfriend like that."

she looked at atsumu, who stood up and approached kita, who was completely taken aback by suguru's words. they knew he was a jerk, but they never paid attention to how he acts in his relationship and how he treats his girlfriend. they only knew ln because she was his girlfriend, but everyone at school could notice that she was a nice person, unlike her boyfriend.

"it's okay."

she assured with a small smile, clearly trying not to be bothered by daishou's response to her. it's not like she wasn't used to his mood swings, she should know better than to get involved.

"let's go, yn. i don't want to look at them."

"oh, okay."

she quickly packed her belongings and followed him, after nodding in goodbye to volleyball team members.

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪