2.

"daishou! wait!"

"daishou! wait!"

she followed him to avoid a fight in front of everyone, but they needed to talk about what had happened. it's not like she said it to annoy him. she genuinely wanted to help and relieve him of some of the responsibility of dealing with the club he disliked the most.

"i didn't realize you did that on purpose, i'm sorry."

even though what he did was unfair, she felt pressured to apologize for trying to correct his mistakes. on the end, he was the school president, and he had the final say in matters that did not involve teachers.

"you should figure it out on your own. think sometimes, yn."

"i'm sorry, i thought you were happy with being on student council and weren't upset anymore that coach wouldn't let you..."

"can you just shut up sometimes!"

"i'm sorry, i just tried to explain myself."

looking down, yn squized her bag strap. she was only trying to help.

"sweetheart..."

daishou sighed and walked down to her. he gently held her face and looked into her eyes with a small smile.

"just stay out of situations youre too dumb to handle, alright?"

despite the fact that his words were hurtful, he made them sound like sweet praise. to make her feel better, he kissed her forehead. he wasn't all that bad, as everyone saw, and yn tried to cherish these moments as much as she could. he was her only friend at school. it wasn't easy to leave him, even if he were more bad than good for her.

"alright."

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪