3.

even though yn promised daishou to stay out of matter, she just felt too bad for volleyball team to leave it like that

even though yn promised daishou to stay out of matter, she just felt too bad for volleyball team to leave it like that. whole school was known for their great volleyball club, and they deserved to be treated well, even if her boyfriend is gonna be mad at her for helping them. it's not like he wouldnt be mad at her without any reason soon anyway.

"um, hi."

she said, trying to get attention from the volleyball team, who just ended their practice. she decided to go after it, not before, because later there weren't so much people in their school who would see her sneaking into the gym.

"oh, ln-san, hello."

kita greeted her, looking around his teammates faces, who didn't know why the girl was there too. it's not like they didn't like her, but she still was girlfriend of daishou who hated them, so it would be easy to say on which side she were, especially after she followed him even tho he yelled at her.

"i'm sorry for interupting your practice, but i got you something."

then she started to flip through insides of her bag, to get out thick folder out of it.

"what's that?"

asked atsumu, walking towards her. he was very curious what she could possibly get them.

"i got the posters someone from art club made for vollayball team, and i took them to the print house, but they turned out kind of ugly. i mean, they were pretty, someone really put their heart into them, but they didn't quite looked good enough to represent your team... anyway, my dad is graphic designer! so i asked him for help, and he helped me to make new posters and i took them to print house, and here they are! i'm sorry, you got them later then every club, but i hope it's enough to make up for daishou mistake."

she bowed in from of them and handed the folder to atsumu.

well, maybe it wasnt that obvious on which side she would be.

"ln-san, you paid for it with your own money?"

kita asked, while looking at cool posters with the team. they looked very good, nothing weird if yn worked on them with someone who does things like that professionaly. 

"it wasn't really a problem. it wasnt expensive and i wanted to make it up for you, because of delay and daishou's behavior. it's really not a big deal dont worry."

she looked around at whe boys who looked at posters.

"do you like them?"

she asked with shy smile, not trying to get praises for what she did, but she wanted to know if they look good for the team.

"they look great."

her smile grow at suna words. it was kind of weird to see her that happy, she always just shared little smile with everyone, but they understood that maybe daishou presence worked like that on her. too bad, she had really pretty smile.

"aren't you sweet, ln."

said atsumu, patting her shoulder. the compliment and nice gesture made her blush a little and she took step back. it wasn't that she felt uncomfortable, but it was weird to get nice words. she just wasn't used to it anymore.

"too bad you're dating someone like suguru."

"oh, he's not that bad really!"

it was just sad to watch her protect someone who treated her like shit.

"really?"

"yes, he can be really sweet."

"like when?"

"atsumu, leave her."

osamu felt sorry for the yn. half of the time she spent only with her weird ass boyfriend, who treated her like shes some dumb kid, and the other half she spend on protecting his toxic ass.

"no, i'm curious too actually, let her speak."

aran backed up atsumu.

"uh."

that was only thing she get out of her, because of how stresfull that situation was. yn didn't remembered last time when she went out somewhere with her boyfriend or when was the last time he did something nice for her and she just felt like a prey in front of the volleyball team who waited for her answer.

"he... he have bad time now."

"really? what makes his time so bad that he can't treat his girlfriend right?"

"well, it's the third year in row when your coach didn't let him into your team."

as if at the snap of a finger the team begun to laugh at the reason she gave them. she slapped her hand on her lips, when she understood that was literally only thing she should keep in secret.

"please, dont laugh at him, he really likes volleyball."

she said, lowering his head down. she was too embarrassed to even look at them at this moment.

"oh, my... you really are sweet."

"i should go, sorry for interrupting your practice."

and before they could say anything, she turned around and walked out of the gym, trying to hold her tears of embarrassment in her eyes.

"you should be nicer, she's clearly in toxic relationship and tries to hold onto only thing she have."

suna words helped them to simmer down after the whole situation.

"i really feel bad for her, she probably will have problems after daishou see the posters and connect the dots."

they had to agree with osamu, even though it was unpleasant thing to think about. she just tried to do nice thing and not only she felt ambarrassed after, but she will argue with her boyfriend because of it.

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪