14.

"look at this, koganegawa really thought he could learn to play the keyboard in one day

"look at this, koganegawa really thought he could learn to play the keyboard in one day."

konoha pulled out his phone to show a video of koganegawa, who was in a panic trying to play what he had promised.

"it's a really simple song. i can teach you."

"you don't have to now that you're back with us."

semi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard koganegawa's response. thank god, he was too good a drummer to suddenly fall in love with the keyboard and leave them without a person who could play drums. it was strange because koganegawa was always eager to try new things, but he must have been too embarrassed to play again, especially in front of yn.

"what is this?"

the band had such a sweet moment, talking about all the things yn missed while she wasn't with them, and there was only one person who could ruin it. unfortunately, this one person decided to do it the moment he walked into the cafeteria.

"do you need something daishou?"

"why are you sitting with them?"

he made no attempt to hide his dislike for the group.

"because i can have lunch with my friends."

"friends? sure..."

he chuckled, shaking his head, as if it were the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard.

"don't be dumb, come on, let's go to our spot."

"well. i'm not going to go."

because of her words, it felt like the entire cafeteria had frozen. because not many people heard the way aishou spoke to his girlfriend, they were taken aback, but most of all, no one had ever heard yn disagree with her boyfriend so loudly and clearly. this situation was real entertainment for almost whole school.

"why?"

"why?" 

after a few seconds, he needed to process what had happened.

"you don't talk to me anyway, so what's the point?"

yn tried to keep her cool, to speak loudly and clearly, and to fight for herself. she felt like she deserved it, and she finally gained the courage to have the final say. maybe it was because of semi's hand on her own, what made her feel more confident. 

"huh? the point is that you are my girlfriend so you should do what i say."

daishou lowered his voice, as if it would help him avoid the attention that had fallen on the two of them. he didn't need to hear rumors about himself.

his point was 'valid'. yes, they were still together, despite the fact that he was a terrible boyfriend, that yn suspected he was cheating on her, and that they hadn't spoken in more than two weeks. she knew it was coming to an end, but she didn't feel confident enough to call it quits between them, she needed some more time to do it her way, without anyone's help. she knew she would walk with him, if she wasn't sitting with her friends.

"you are my boyfriend, so you should understand that i want to spend time with my friends."

talking back to him while sitting with her friends was a great way to start building her courage.

"i believe our conversation ends here."

she added as she turned away from him. without even checking to see if he understood and left. however, based on the reactions of the students, he did.

"that was so badass, ln-san!"

she smiled at koganegawa and moved her gaze to the volleyball team's table. atsumu appeared to be waiting for her to look at them, with his thumbs up already, she quietly laughed and locked her gaze with suna for a moment, who also smiled and nodded lightly.

small steps were enough for her to be proud of herself.

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪