34.

"i'll be back in a moment

"i'll be back in a moment."

suna said as he walked away from his friends. however, it was obvious that he would not return so quickly, as they all saw him walking in the direction of yn.

it was saturday evening, one of the more popular guys at school had thrown a big party, and even those who weren't fans of such gatherings felt bad for missing it.

suna was unsure if he wanted to go, but atsumu and yn had been bugging him all week and he had to finally give in and promise to show up at least for two hours to have some fun.

he arrived as promised, but he couldn't find yn, and she wasn't responding to his texts. He now understood why.

"hi."

yn gave him a big smile that turned into a small smirk when she saw that suna had to take a moment to look at her closely.

"you look really pretty."

after a few seconds, he said. they'd never been to a party together, but suna had a feeling yn would take advantage of the occasion to show off her best outfits. and she did not let him down. she looked unreal.

"thank you, you look really pretty too."

suna wished for more time spent together, but koganegawa stood next to them, looking impatient, so he assumed they had some sort of plan for the night together, and he didn't want to interfere with that.

when koganegawa saw the opportunity, he dragged yn somewhere, most likely to drink something, based on the direction they went.

"i'll catch you in a moment!"

she said loudly to catch his attention, right before she vanished from his sight. suna sighed with relief, remembering how she literally begged him to come. yn knew it wouldn't be nice if she just made him come and then didn't spend time with him, but she also promised koganegawa that she would be with him during his first shot of shochu, and that she would do one with him.

"oh! hayashi-san is here, hayashi!"

yn yelled in her direction immediately after finishing her drink. koganehawa awkwardly shook his hands, but that didn't stop yn from bringing hayashi to them.

"can you keep an eye on him for me? i need to find rin. i'll see you later!"

ah, she was a fantastic matchmaker. they didn't need her help because they were spending time together almost every day, but she noticed that lately they were strangely awkward with each other, and spending time with a little bit of alcohol (only a little bit, because she told koganegawa not to drink too much for his own safety) will definitely help them resolve whatever was going between them.

suna was found in the living room, standing near a few people who were playing the bottle and watching the game. he was probably having a good time, especially since semi and atsumu were one of playing people.