33.

"can we watch your band practice today?"

"yeah, sure!"

it was a mistake to agree to that.

yn had never had stage fright, but the presence of the suna and miya twins in the room was enough for her to miss a string on her guitar and mess up beginning of their song. third time.

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry!"

semi sighed loudly and put down his guitar.

"leave the poor girl alone, you can see how stressed she is."

konoha tried to make excuses for her, but that didn't stop semi from putting his hands on her shoulders and aggressively shaking her.

"yn."

"please don't kill me."

"please don't kill her!"

koganegawa echoed right after her.

"i'm gonna kill you."

"he's gonna kill her!"

koganegawa sobbed loudly, clutching his head in his hands in shock.

"and you too, right after her."

"oh no, he's gonna kill me too!"

konoha couldn't stop himself from laughing at his friends after the third reaction like that from koganegawa. semi chuckled lightly as well, patting yn on the shoulders.

"get it together, you're embarrassing yourself in front of your boyfriend right now."

she squinted her eyes, attempting to kill semi with the power of her thoughts, but it didn't seem to work, as he was still breathing in front of her.

"let's start one more time."

konoha proudly patted her back as they began the song, which was the duet that yn and semi had planned to perform at the festival. it was a pretty chill song with a fast beat, which made it the perfect song to start their performance with.

they created the entire setlist for their performance and had to admit, they were very proud of it. it was all made up of their original songs, which they had spent months perfecting. but, aside from the first one, which they decided to perform for their small audience, it remained a closely guarded secret for everyone outside their band.

"that was awesome!"

immediately after they stopped playing, atsumu exclaimed in awe.

"is it really your original song?"

osamu couldn't believe that some high school students could produce something so good.

"semi originally wrote it, but we had to make some changes to make it less... explicit."

konoha explained that as they walked off the platform, they had all of their instruments on. the music club room resembled a miniature auditorium, which made every performance feel more real, as if they imagined people sitting in the seats in front of them.

"hey, it was good."

"it was, but none of our teachers would appreciate your genius."

"it can't possibly be that bad..."

the look three band members gave atsumu made him believe that maybe it was that bad.

"you're quiet today."

while konoha tried to convince the twins that semi's songs should be rated for adults, yn sat beside suna.

"is everything okay?"

"i'm not quiet, i was just carefully watching your performance."

he answered with a smile, leaning in her direction, to protect their conversation from screaming in shock atsumu, when koganegawa showed him one of the videos at his phone from their practices to prove a point.

"did you like it?"

"i loved it."

yn couldn't keep a big, proud smile from forming on her lips.

"i see why you enjoy watching me play volleyball so much now. it feels great to see someone important to you doing something they enjoy."

"it really does."

they simply looked at each other with sparkles in their eyes, thinking about each other and how much they enjoyed sharing every aspect of themselves with the other. they felt as if they were almost leaning against each other...

but their moment was cut short when semi threw the microphone into yn's lap.

"come on, classes are over, and we can finally turn on the big speakers."

her gaze returned to suna, as if she was begging whatever happened between them two to return. it felt too good to be true, everything fell silent, and their eyes, despite looking deep into each other, felt soft like never before.

"go on, sing me something."

"get in line, loverboy, i've already requested one of these semi-written explicit songs."

suna chuckled as stsumu pattered on his shoulder, thinking about how these songs must've sounded.

yn liked how recently suna stopped scoffing at everyone when they called him something like 'loverboy' or 'lovebird' and just accepted that it was his fate to be called that. he had nothing against being called those nicknames, but he had to act as if he didn't like it, but now, because it was so obvious that he liked yn and he knew she liked him a little bit too, he could finally stop and enjoy the way everyone saw him as yn's boyfriend even though he wasn't him officially.

"good evening, hyogo, are you ready to have fun tonight?"

she yelled into the microphone, scaring the shit out of everyone, when they heard how loud the speakers were turned on. but she didn't miss a beat and extended her hand to their three-person audience, which made everyone laugh.

"i don't hear you!"

she put one hand behind her ear, waiting for the audience to scream. and atsumu did not let her down.

"that's what I'm talking about!"

her laugh filled the room, and shortly after, koganegawa began playing, making the whole thing feel very professional, almost like a real concert.

it was hard to imagine that this band would simply disband after the school year ended.

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪

i finished writing this story... finally!!!! i never been more proud of myself, really
i have really big problem with focusing my attention on one work so im jumping from one idea to the other and i never finished anything i was writing ever, but i finished this one
so for the next four days we will be back to daily updates<3
and after that i will try to figure our which one of things i write will be my new priority (like i could focus on one thing...sure...keep dreaming)