10.

"you were really cool out there, suna

"you were really cool out there, suna."

after the game, yn let her brothers go to the miya twins and talk with them because they were so impressed with how well they played together. haruki, hikaru, and hiroto were on their school basketball team, and they were great together, but atsumu and osamu were great in the way they played together on a whole different level, and it didn't matter that they were on a whole different sport. yn wanted to give them all the time they needed, so she approached suna, who appeared to be waiting for the miya twins as well.

"hm? you looked at me?"

"i tried to look at everyone. i just wanted to say something nice to you..."

"i'm just teasing you, ln."

suna softly smiled and patted yn on the shoulder. she was very nice, and after walking home with her a few times, he grew fond of her. because of how talkative yn was, their friendship didn't go through an awkward phase, but they were definitely more comfortable with each other than they were at the start. they weren't best friends yet, but they were close. 

maybe it would have been easier for them to get to know each other if it hadn't been for daishou, who kept reminding himself of his girlfriend every time they talked in school. when she talked with anyone else, it seemed like he didn't feel anything other than jealousy for her. he was interrupting her conversations with others, giving her the impression that he had finally forgiven her, but he always took her away from her friends and ignored her after that, and she was always too embarrassed to leave him.

"your brothers seem to like miyas a lot."

"maybe it's connection between them because they all have someone who looks like them."

"maybe you're right."

"having a twin must be fun."

"you think?"

"yeah, it has to be something more than just having siblings."

"your siblings seem to be very close to you, even though they are the triplets."

"it look like that, because, they look up to me just because i'm older than them."

yn shrugged her shoulders, smiling at her brothers, who had a really passionate conversation with the miya twins, they matched each other's energy perfectly, and even hiroto talked a lot with them.

"i think they have more reasons to idolize you than just because you're older."

"oh."

yn locked her gaze on suna and smiled softly at him. 'another reason to idolize her'? she didn't know what he was talking about, but it told her that he was thinking about her more than she expected, which was a nice feeling. she didn't drag the topic any further, because it was too embarrassing to think about, let alone hear, any praise from suna.