6.

"yn, you are the happiest sick person i have ever seen

"yn, you are the happiest sick person i have ever seen."

her laughter was cut short by a loud sneeze. even though she was sick, she was still desperately holding to the happiness she had gained from the previous day's rainy walk. if she had to be honest, it would be her first choice if someone asked her about her favorite memory from the last few months that did not involve her family. even if she didn't talk much with suna at the time (and she loved talking), the walk was a genuine pleasure for her. she was so relaxed and happy, and knowing that suna enjoyed their rainy walk made it even better.

"bleuh, here, take this."

atsumu took a tissue pack from his backpack and handed it to her.

"awh, thanks, miya-san."

"come on, just call me atsumu, we are friends."

"leave my girlfriend alone, miya."

they both heard daishou scoff, and before they could comprehend what he was doing, he grabbed yn by the elbow and pulled her away from atsumu.

"you didn't text me back yesterday, yn."

"oh, i'm sorry, i just wanted to spend some time with my siblings when i got home and make dinner, because my mom was at work, and then i wanted to study for a bit, because i have a math test today, that's the only reason i came to school today, if not the test, i would just skip to rest in bed, but i didn't want to skip the test, you know how much i hate writing tests on a different date than the first. anyway, i think i just had to fall asleep while studying because..."

"i honestly don't care. just don't make me wait like this again."

"i'm sorry, i won't."

she murmured, avoiding daishou's gaze like it was going to kill her. she hated the silence after he scolded her, it always felt bad and awkward to stand next to him without saying anything and not knowing if he even wanted to talk to her.

"we should go on a rainy walk as a couple the next time."

after a while of gathering courage within herself, she said.

seeing daishou's face made her regret even the idea of speaking to him alone.

"what part of 'its dumb' do you not understand?"

"it's not dumb, i want to do it, and you should do something o want now and then, since i'm your girlfriend."

she snapped for a split second, immediately regretting everything she said, she always felt bad about speaking up around daishou, but it was her favorite thing to do, so most of the time she couldn't stop herself.

it was different this time. it wasn't just speaking up about something in general, it was speaking up for herself, and even though she tried so hard not to be proud of herself, she was. just for a second.

after the second, she felt like the worst person alive.

"do you think i'm not doing enough for you? damn, you really know how to push where it hurts the most, yn."

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪