21.

"suna, are you coming with us?"

he raised his head in response to osamu's words.

"where?"

suna squinted his brows, trying to recall if he had anything planned with the team for that day.

"we're just going out to eat."

he sighed in relief. he was already worried that he had forgotten about something they had discussed earlier, so he made two different plans for one day. he wasn't the type to do things like this, but everyone makes mistakes now and then. it's a good thing he didn't this time, because he wouldn't want to disappoint his friends or yn. it would be difficult not to pick her when she was waiting for him beside the school gate with a big smile.

"i can't today, i already have plans. see you tomorrow."

before they parted ways, they snickered around and atsumu patted his back. suna could feel them tease him about going out with yn the next day, especially atsumu, who isn't letting him live until he knows every single detail of their meeting. suna began to suspect that atsumu was writing a journal about his friendship with yn.

"oh, they're going somewhere? you should go with them!"

"why should i? our plans were first."

"oh... that's really nice."

"it's normal, ln, and you deserve it."

"stop."

she mumbled, lightly pushing him with her shoulder.

"you're getting shy so easily."

suna laughed lightly at her and gently patted her head before letting her walk first into the convenience store.

"hey! i am not getting shy at all! you're simply too sweet for me! oh, i would love grape jellies and strawberry pocky..."

"we can get it. besides, maybe you're just not confident enough? that is something we should work on."

"yah! you're always talking about working on my confidence, maybe we should work on you!"

suna shook his head softly and paid for the snacks they chose. he had invited yn over, so it was only fair that he paid for their sweets, and besides, he just wanted to be a real gentleman.

"what do you think we should work on in me? hm?"

"we should, you know... you can't overshare! that is something we should work on!"

yn huffed and crossed her arms across her chest, as if it would make her words sound more serious. she knew it was stupid, but she couldn't think of anything else that suna could 'lack in'. yeah, the only thing he lacked in yn's opinion was flaws, and she couldn't think of any.

"i believe you overshare for both of us. besides, you don't have to wait for me to talk if you want to know anything about me."

"i don't want to be annoying."