31.

"are you sleepy?"

"are you sleepy?"

"no."

"i see you're almost asleep."

"no..."

"come on, let's get you into bed."

"no."

yn sighed deeply. there was nothing left to do but grab suna's arm and pull him off the couch. who would have guessed he'd be the first one to nod off at their sleepover? maybe it was because yn was too involved in the show they were watching to notice how tired she was.

"come on, rin, your back is gonna hurt."

"i don't really care."

she groaned loudly and yanked his arm, hoping to release more strength from her body, but it felt as if suna was made of stone and was permanently connected to the couch.

"please, come on."

"fine..."

he let out long yawn and rose from the couch with the blanket, which he took to the living room from his room. ne was exhausted and his eyes were almost closing on their own, but he wanted to spend some more time in the middle of the night with his head on yn's shoulder, no matter how cheesy it sounded.

yn was carefully watching him and guiding him to his room, making sure he wasn't passing out on the hallway carpet.

"yn."

"rintarou."

"do you want to sleep in here with me?"

they talked about where yn would sleep earlier, but ignored it after two seconds with the thought that they would probably fall asleep on each other in the morning after a night of watching movies in the living room.

"i-i... uh, i'll just go turn off the TV."

why on earth did she stutter? she would never do something like this! and for something as trivial as sleeping together? they spent the entire night cuddling on the couch! and she had previously shared a bed with many of her friends, like, the two of them! so it's nothing new, it happens at sleepovers all the time!

and why did she have to feel shivers all over her body just thinking about hugging him even more...

shen she returned to the room, the first thing she did was turn off the light.

"are you asleep?"

she asked quietly as she walked up to the bed.

"not yet."

suna noticed yn sticking out her hands to feel where the bed was. he grabbed one of her hands to better guide her until she was lying next to him.

how were they supposed to sleep now that their hearts were racing so fast?