24.

"

"...and I thought it was kuroo, so i followed him and just started talking about... i don't remember what i talked about, but i went into full on rant about something, and then i heard kuroo calling me from behind my back, so i stopped talking embarrassed, and this guy turned around and told me that i am a menace to society because of how much i talk! i was caught off guard at first, but i quickly told him that he's mean and that his audacity is a menace to society."

"and then you turned to kuroo and started to cry?"

atsumu's words made yn gasp and hit his arm. she was telling them about her weekend in tokyo, good thing she liked talking because she wanted to tell her band the same thing at practice later.

"i didn't! i wasn't even sad! well, maybe a little, but i quickly brushed it off."

"good, you can talk all you want."

yn smiled brightly at suna, who was trying to eat his lunch without seeing how his friends looked at him and yn. the teasing from their side hasn't stopped since he spilled his feelings. the strange thing was, he wasn't bothered by it... hearing about him and yn as if they were a real thing from time to time was kind of... nice.

he returned her smile and made a mental note to tell her later that he is very proud of her for standing up for herself to this man in tokyo. he could do it immediately, but he didn't want to give his friends another reason to mock him. what if atsumu said something right away in front of yn? that would be enough to cause him to die of embarrassment.

"oh wait, you have lash here."

yn said, picking a lash from suna's cheek, causing him to freeze for a moment.

"here, make a wish."

she pointed her finger with one lash on it to the suna.

"huh?"

"you don't know that?"

she looked around at their friends, shocked that suna had no idea what she was doing.

"if you pick up a lash from someone's cheek, they should blow it up and make a wish! come on!"

"you're such a cute child, yn."

that was a long time ago when yn heard something similar. however, it still stung her heart. daishou made certain that she would feel bad every time someone called her behavior stupid or childish. what made it worse was that it came from mika. yn had always liked her and had never done anything bad to her, so why did she deserve to hear something hurtful from her?

"uh..."

suna quickly realized that she was about to give up that cute little gesture just because of mika's comment. he grabbed her wrist to prevent her from backing away her hand, and he blew the lash from her finger.

"can you grant my wish and stop bothering us?"

he said unfazedly, looking annoyed at mika. she simply scoffed and walked over to daishou.

"eh, you wasted your wish."

"i didn't, i used it wisely and it even came true."

"but wishes are for big dreams."

yn groaned dissapointed and started eating her lunch again.

"what would you wish for?"

"i can't tell out loud, because it's not gonna come true."

"i told mine out loud and it came true."

suna's smug smile annoyed yn, so out of desperation, she shoved an elbow into his stomach, as if it would make him stop being right.

"it doesn't count!"

"why?"

hitting suna didn't help, it only made his smile wider as he watched yn become more and more frustrated. he liked being right, but he liked it even more when her cheeks turned bright red because of him.

"enough, lovebirds, enough or i'm gonna puke."

"let them be, tsumu."

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪