7.

"hi guys

"hi guys."

the team was about to begin their practice when yn's voice caught their attention. she was standing in the doorway, frowning and holding a big paper bag.

"hi, ln, do you need something?"

yn looked at suna, trying to keep her tears from falling out of her eyes. she awkwardly cleared her throat and began speaking while looking down at her shoes.

"i wanted to give these to you."

she gently shook the bag, the contents of which remained a mystery to the volleyball team.

"i had a fight with daishou a few days ago, and o said something that hurt him very badly, and he ignores me, again, and i tried to apologize to him a couple of times, but it didn't work, so i thought i could also make him some cookies as an apology, but he didn't want them, and i really don't want to take them home with me because my mom is going to ask why he didn't take them, and you are the only people i talk to so i thought i can give them to you."

yn burst out all of these words in one breath and then inhaled loudly.

they didn't react right away because most of them didn't have that good contact with yn, such as suna, miya twins, kita, or aran, who were the ones who talked with her when she sat with them, and the ones who did did have good contact with yn were caught off guard when she said she had badly hurt daishou. because... how? how could someone like her, who was the biggest people pleaser they'd ever seen, say something so horrible?

well, she knew that she had the right to say something like that to daishou, but she really hated making others sad, and daishou was too good at pretending that he is sad, which made her feel really awful.

it was new feeling, but she really thought she was right, only thing she was apologizing for was that she was harsh about it.

"sorry for the interruption."

she said softly, her face filled with concern as she looked at the team members. they were far too quiet for her liking.

the first person to shake off the thoughts was osamu, who loved home baked sweets.

"what cookies did you make?"

he asked with a smile, which made her feel a lot better. the rest of his friends seemed to snap out of their thoughts after he moved. however, the curiosity still lingered in their minds.

"there are a few chocolate chip cookies and a few with m&ms, as well as plain chocolate and plain sugar cookies."

"oh my! give it to me!"

atsumu took the bag and searched the contents for chocolate cookies. aran quickly joined him in browsing through various cookies.

"it's really kind of you, that you thought about giving them to us, ln."

her eyes literally sparkled when she heard osamu's praise.

"you think?"

"you should practice accepting compliments, ln."

yn turned to face suna, who stood beside her and osamu, holding a cookie. she loved seeing people enjoy her cookies, pies, and other baked goods.

"sorry."

despite the fact that she was apologizing for something, a small smile did not leave her lips. they enjoyed her baking! it was enough to make her feel better for a short while.

"you should also stop apologizing for everything."

"i'm so..."

"don't even try."

"what else am i supposed to do?"

suna laughed softly at her, making sure she didn't think he was upset because she apologized for something. it was just sad and a little disturbing. he and most of his friends could see where the problem was coming from right away. of course, it was due to daishou. whole year of listening to his mean comments must mess up her confidence and personality completly. it's no surprise that no one liked him in school, but he was so good at manipulating people to get what he wanted that being unlikable probably didn't bother him.

"i'm going now."

"take care of yourself, ln."

suna was curious about what happened between yn and daishou, and he could see that atsumu was barely holding himself together before asking her about it, but this wasn't their place to ask about such a personal matter yet, and the timing wasn't great either, given how quickly yn wanted to leave. a little care from someone who wasn't so close to her at the time was enough for startes. small steps. she also appreciated it.

"thank you, suna-san."

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪

woohoo double update 🔫🔫