19.

yn had been thinking about what she was going to say for so long that she almost forgot to say it before the end of practice

"can we play something i wrote the next time?"

"oh my good lord."

koganwgawa's reactions always made her more confident, because he must had the reason to be so in awe of her talent, right?

"you writing again?"

"well... there are some things i need to get let out from myself."

her life had been extremely emotional in recent weeks, and because she felt like some of her thoughts were too intimate to talk about them with others directly, writing songs about them was a better way for her to process her emotions.

"so, your song next time."

yn smiled broadly and took her bag in her hands as she prepared to leave their practice room. she was excited about finally feeling confident enough to show the rest of the band her lyrics and melodies.

"oh, suna, what are you doing here?"

when she saw her friend standing right next to the school music club room doors, she paused her giddy walk.

"we finished our practice earlier, so i waited for you to walk home together."

yn smiled softly at him, thinking about how she didn't deserve someone like suna in her life. the first thing he said to her after they started to walk home reminded her of it.

"i overheard you talking about doing your songs... you know, i'm really proud of you."

"oh."

"this is big step for you, right?"

"yeah... ahh, suna... you're just so sweet for me..."

she mumbled, her head turned away from him. he did so many things for her that she felt almost ashamed for never thanking him. he had been looking for her all along, but she never knew when it was appropriate to bring it up. maybe right now, since he started talking about something more serious than what they usually talked about on the way home.

"you know... the other day atsumu told me about how you told the team not to tease me about being with daishou, or how you told them what they shouldn't do around me, or how you told semi to get themselves together and finally talk to me again..."

"fucking atsumu..."

suna murmured, causing her to laugh quietly. yeah, atsumu was never the best at keeping secrets, but this time she was grateful. sure, she was a good observer, but she sometimes missed things because she thought she was imagining them.

"thank you for everything you did for me. i don't think i'd be here if it hadn't been for you."

yn said as she slowed her pace. she didn't want to go home yet, who knows when they'd be able to have such a serious conversation about her feelings again, it wouldn't be soon, given that topics like this nearly killed her due to a heart attack. she just wanted to say everything she needed to say this time.

"i-i... it's nothing, ln."

she didn't want to push him any further because they both knew it wasn't nothing and it was enough. but there was something else she was curious about

"suna, have you ever gone through a breakup like this?"

this was the only explanation she could think of for suna being so helpful to her in her situation.

"no, i've never been in a serious, long-term relationship. but, because my parents divorced and i know how toxic relationships can be for people, i'm glad you're out of it."

he gave her a light smile. she had to examine him closely to figure out whether she should discuss this new information with him or drop the subject. her curious gaze caused him to break eye contact and turn his head away. her eyes were always piercing through him, but he recently realized he couldn't keep up a stare with her because it made him feel... too... uh... it just made him feel 'weird' to look at her eyes like that. curse her puppy eyes.

"so that's why you're living with your uncle and aunt?"

"they're not the most 'family people,' but they took me in when neither of my parents could or wanted to care of me after the divorce."

"oh."

she stopped herself in her step.

"i'm sorry to hear that."

"it's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore."

suna said immediately, waving his hand. he didn't want to make yn uncomfortable by suddenly talking about his family. he was aware that it wasn't a topic that everyone wanted to hear about because it was quite sad, but the idea to open up in front of her seemed fitting to simply tell her more about himself and the events that had shaped him into the person he is now.

"um... would you like homemade dinner?"

"huh?"

he raised his brow at her, unsure what she meant. yn, on the other hand, stood in front of him, determined to make him feel the 'family' atmosphere that was always present in her home, knowing that he had not felt this way in a long time. she also assumed from his brief description of his aunt and uncle that he hadn't had dinner cooked with love in a long time.

"i'm inviting you in for dinner."

suna has done so much for her that she should begin doing more obvious, caring things for him as well.

"oh, are you sure it's okay?"

"yeah! come on!"

𓆩☆⋆。°🏐✧♪˖°🎤°.•☆𓆪

im so tired today that i almost forgot about posting thing, but daily updates must go onnnn (i have so much ideas for other stories that i really want to finish this one) (i have only few chapters left to write) (i cant wait to write atsumu or kenma story)