Avneet POV

You all got my introduction in the previous chapter now it is time to get into my life and experience the way I feel with this stardom.

Whenever anybody here this word stardom and fame, the first thing comes in the mind is luxury.

And normally luxury stand for happiness for so many people.

They just want luxury life because they want to happy future for them how many of you think that not just luxury is enough to be happy.

Now many of you will not be agreed with me, once you get the luxury in your life you lose the time to spend your day with your choice.

So, hello..

This is Avneet, a singing sensation of the world, who started her career five year ago from a small village in South India my father shifted to the Mumbai City for job.

And i started singing for fun, in the starting days of my career I was really so happy for all my work I do.

In my first project I was a playback singer, for a tele series title song, from that I got approach to participate in the singing reality show which I won later.

And get enough number of fans to get kick start of my career, later I added my interest of dancing in my career of singing and that boost up my career very well.

2 years ago I made my first public performance on stage in the award show, and that gone viral.

I grown up beautiful so I have a massive number of fans come from the male gender which is very obvious.

Since I started stage performances I got all the Fame anybody can wish in her life. With the billion worth with it.

I was happy with all this at one period of time, but now I feel suffocated in this life I have million of fans, they are my supporters but i can't walk on streets.

I have a huge bunglow, but I can't explore the world freely, since years I didn't take breath in open year without being thinking about to seen.

Stay tuned.

sambhavi2326 Vishamrita and so many more readers appreciate this book first chapter with so sweet and kind comments. I really have no words to thank you guys.