19

Siddharth : yes you are beautiful.

Avneet : if you think that, I feel you also want to use specs. (She laughed a bit)

Siddharth : you are beautiful from your heart. (In a flow of emotion he place a finger on her heart or chest).

Which raises her heart beat and Siddharth immediately apologize.

Avneet : it's okay.

Siddharth : and look at that girl there?
(He points towards a poster of Avneet)

Siddharth : and look at that girl there? (He points towards a poster of Avneet)

Avneet : isn't she looks beautiful to you?

Siddharth : no, because I know what kinda person she is, her heart is black like her dress. I hate her. (He said in hatred voice)

Avneet : why? (She feels sad) you even said inside that she did something wrong with your father, may I know how?

Siddharth : forget it.

Avneet : but Siddharth, it can happen na that she is not that bad as much you are thinking about her?

Siddharth : Avni, I am sorry if you are admirer of this girl, I can't be your friend. I hate her seriously.

Avneet feels that right now his friendship is more important to her.

Avneet : I don't like her, she is just a rich spoilt brat, I don't care who is she!

Avneet is feeling strange that she is insulting herself for someone she met few days ago.

Siddharth : thank you so much. You are the first person thinks like me else everyone become rude to me whenever I said anything against her.

Avneet : hmm she have a lot of fans.

Siddharth : forget it I don't want to talk about her.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : now I don't know what will I do, I want some work again.

Avneet : don't worry you will get a job let's find for ourselves together.

Siddharth : yeah thanks.

Avneet : your welcome.

Siddharth : I wish I will be able to buy a vehicle so I can do delivery job.

Stay tuned.