47

Siddharth and Avneet came out from their fairy land, and turn to see who disrupt their beautiful moment.

It's a Police constable. (So whoever guessed Anushka, I don't think it's a right time for reveal)

Siddharth : what is wrong with you constable sir? What is your problem? (He said in so irritated tone).

Constable : mind your tone. (He said make a strong push against his chest and stride towards him)

Avneet : heyy, you can't behave like this, you are a policeman and you are supposed to help the common public. What is this behavior?

Siddharth : Avni, calm down. (He holds her hand to make her relax)

Constable : leave her hand, and do you even know it's a crime to get intimate in public.

Avneet : what? (She said out of anger) I think you should use specs, by the way instead of them, you should go and take some eye treatment.

Constable shouts in anger.

Constable : heyy you romeo, tell her to keep quiet else I will throw you both behind the bars. Okay?

Siddharth : Avni, will you please keep your mouth shut? Sir, I am really sorry on her behalf.

Constable : good, now give me 3000 ₹ and you may leave then. (He said softly in an inaudible voice to others)

Avneet : for what?

Siddharth : Avni, please yaar.

Avneet : but Siddharth, what we did?

Constable : you break a rule, so if you don't want me to drag you to the police station. Give me 3000 ₹ and sort it out here.

Avneet : of course not, we won't give you even a single rupee. And we have truth on our side.

Constable : okay, then... I will tell inspector sir, that I found you two making out here. Then, let's see who gonna believe your truth.

Siddharth : sir sir, please... I don't have 3000 ₹ right now. But I promise I will pay within 24 hours.

Stay tuned.