58

Avneet : don't worry, he is not with me for my money or my identity, he loves me as a person and I can prove it.

Anushka : you sounds so deeply drowned in his love, I didn't realised when you fall for someone. (She is surprised from her sudden confessions).

Avneet : okay I should go. I see you later.

Anushka : hmm, but I want to know him as soon as possible so don't hide him from me for so long.

Avneet : I promise, I wanna sort something as soon it will be sorted I will introduce you with him.

Anushka nodded.

Avneet left after this conversation. And came out from office building. She have to make over her as Avni first so she went somewhere at her secret place and from there she went to meet Siddharth.

Siddharth send her an address of a cafe to meet.

She reached.

Avni saw him sitting on a side table and watching something on her phone.

Avni : hello, my dear. (She said in a loving voice)

Siddharth got up from his chair and offer her a side hug, with some confused look on his face.

Avni hugs her properly. Then break it.

Siddharth smiled at her.

Avni : what happened, why you seems upset?

Siddharth : I was upset, but you know I really feels, you are problem of my every situation!!

Avni : why you feel so, Siddharth ji. (She said in an over loving and whelming manner)

Siddharth : I don't know baby, but you make my life easy and happy.

Avni : thanks for this respect and important my love.

Siddharth : love and all. (He said pulling his cheeks)

Avni : of course, you are love of my life. (She said with a blushy smile)

Siddharth : achaa, don't you want to know what I had talked with Avneet?

Stay tuned.