77

Avneet : Siddharth please, you just tell me I promise you I will make sure that I will work on it. I will be just like you wish. But don't leave me. (She begged)

Siddharth : you want to know, what I hate about you?

Avneet nodded with constant flow of tears from her eyes.

Siddharth : so I hate this beautiful face, I hate this lier, I hate you Avneet Kaur Nandra. (He said in a hatred tone of voice)

When suddenly some call out Avneet's name.

Anushka : what is happening here, Avneet? (She walk towards them)

She saw her crying and immediately the confusion turn into concern.

Anushka : Avu, what happened my sis? Why are you crying? (Her tears is weakness for Anushka).

Avneet : Anu, please make him understand, I love him so much. (She said crying hugging her)

Anushka turned to looked at Siddharth, she didn't understand what is happening here.

Anushka : what are you talking Avu, may I know what is exactly happening here?

Siddharth : mam, she will tell you everything later, if she won't be ashamed on her lies and acts. But for now I request you that I wanna go back to India.

Avneet : Siddharth, please give me one chance, I will die without you.

Anushka place a finger on her lips.

Anushka : shhh don't say all this. I am here for you. Calm down. And You, go and wait for few hours we will return tomorrow. (Said strictly)

Siddharth : but mam, I don't want to stay here anymore.

Anushka : then collect your passport and you can leave. I am not stopping you. (She said strictly)

Siddharth : thanks mam.

Avneet : Siddharth.... (Asked her to stop, while sobbing)

Siddharth : good bye, and I hope I won't see your face again in my life.

And he walked out.

Stay tuned.