52

Random guy : mam, I had given a duty to deliver this phone to this address.

Siddharth get up and came to the door.

Siddharth is surprised seeing his phone, he didn't know why and how that constable return the phone without taking money from him.

Siddharth : who sent this phone back?

Random guy : I can't tell you, I just instructed to give this phone to you.

The guy left.

Vibha aunty : how is it possible? Why that constable sent your phone back?

Siddharth : I don't know but I have to find out, Mom, I will see you later.

Vibha aunty : yeah, and let me know too but it is possible that constable feel pity on you later, that's why returned your phone.

Siddharth : I will find out.

Siddharth left and came to the Police station where that constable asked him to come to pay ten thousand rupees in return of phone.

But that constable is not in Police station today.

Siddharth walked to the table to ask where is "Constable Tambe".

Siddharth : sir, where is Constable Tambe?

Sub inspector : who are you? And what you want from Tambe?

Siddharth : actually sir, he took my phone.

Sub inspector : wait wait.... Are you that Siddharth nigam?

Siddharth : yes, how do you know me?

Sub inspector : why are you standing, Mister nigam, please have a seat.

He behave so good with him, because yesterday because of him Constable Tambe has been suspended by commissioner sir itself.

Siddharth : thanks sir.

Sub inspector : we are really sorry on his behalf, we get to know that how he behave badly with you.

Siddharth : how do you get to know?

Sub inspector is confused that how he didn't know that Avneet Kaur Nandra complain on his behalf directly to commissioner.

Sub inspector : what are you talking mister nigam? You must know Avneet Kaur Nandra Mam?

Stay tuned.