32

Avneet came back to her luxury residence.

She is little sad today, because the days of vacation of Avneet is finished today, and according to schedule from tomorrow she have to give her whole time to her work again.

So, being Avni and spend time with siddharth is not gonna be easy for this celeb anymore.

Anushka : hello, my dear sister, I hope you are ready and fresh to carry on your work from tomorrow? (She ask in cheer up tone)

Avneet : uhm... Do I have any choice? (Avneet responds with a upset tone)

Anushka : what happened darling, you sounds upset, are you not happy that from tomorrow you can again get busy in your life.

Avneet : why should I be happy in this, I know work is important but yaar, again from tomorrow I won't get time for myself, and I will work like machine with no emotions.

Anushka : heyy, why are you sound so stressed, Avneet, what happened?

Avneet : nothing you won't understand!!

Anushka : why? At least try to make me understand, I will understand your problems.

Avneet : no yaar, please let it be.

Anushka : acha, sit here.

Anushka hold her hand in her hands and ask her that what is wrong with her why she sounds so depressed like this.

Avneet : Anu, I want to limit my work yaar, I want at least 2 hours in evening for myself.

Anushka : okay, so why you sounds worried, if you want to packup at 5 PM, it's completely fine. You can go with your choice.

Avneet : and I will go anywhere I wish, without any security and anyone else with me.

Anushka : what? This is rubbish. I can't let you go in public without security layers around you.

Avneet : I will take care of myself, and wherever I will go I will take care that nobody will recognize me.

Stay tuned.