Avni : what happened, I got your 37 missed calls? Everything alright, you fine?

Siddharth : yes, I am fine. I was just missing you, I thought to see you.

Avni : uhm.... Baby, I am changing clothes right now. Can I send you a picture later.

Siddharth : okay, but send me one picture of your hand with the ring I given you.

Avni : uhm... Okay wait for five minutes.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet called Anushka to send back the ring she given to her. And anushka called Siddharth to give back the ring to Avneet.

Siddharth got the confirmation she want that the girl he loved is the same person he hated his whole life.

He felt broken down.

And he get up and came back to her room to return her ring.

Avneet opened the door.

She is shocked seeing Siddharth again.

Avneet (act normal) : yeah, what do you want mister?

Siddharth : your ring. (Siddharth forward the ring towards her and his eyes filled with tears)

Avneet knows that drama gonna wrap up now.

Siddharth : I don't want to say anything, just tell me why you did this to me, you are Avneet Kaur Nandra, what was the need to play with my heart!! (He said with tears flowed out from his eyes)

Avneet : Siddharth.... What are you saying? (She tried the last time to control the damage)

Siddharth : the game is over, you rich lier.... Avneet Kaur Nandra. (As soon he raise his voice, Avneet's bodyguard find him danger for Avneet and dash him hard, which made him fall down)

Avneet : what the hell are you doing? (She ran towards him to support him to stand) you fine.

Siddharth : leave me. (He push her hard)

Her bodyguard again move ahead.

Avneet : nooo... (She stopped her gaurd) it's personal. Leave....

Bodyguard : but mam.

Siddharth : no need of this drama, Avneet Kaur.

Stay tuned.