68

Siddharth POV

Of course, she lied to me. She cheated on me. But why?

If she had this much money, why she pretend to be poor and from a middle class family.

Is there anything, I am still not seeing?

Ahhh, why Avni why?

How can you lie to me!!

I took a deep breath.

Relax siddharth!! Maybe she had some reasons behind it.

POV ends.

Siddharth came back to his home, here his family also asking daily that when he will introduce Avni with them.

But, today he is feeling that he didn't know her so how can he introduce her with them.

He told her mom that he will introduce her to them within two - three days.

Siddharth decided that he will find the truth himself this time, instead of asking her.

He is even trying to join the dots now, that is there any connection between the help Avneet provided him.

But, till now Siddharth can't even imagine that Avni and Avneet are same person.

He kept thinking all night.

Avni is happy with the ring in her hand. She didn't even remember her diamond ring, she is actually so rich so that ring really doesn't matter to her.

But she had no idea that ring can cost her relationship to her.

Avni is happy and in her own world.

Anushka find her smiling and blushing when sitting alone and looking at her hand.

Anushka : what happened my dear sister, I think Jiju's thought not let you think anything else.

Avneet blushed hard.

Anushka : but may I know, why are you blushing right now?

Anushka looked at her hands.

Avneet is wearing a gold ring, a very thin gold ring which cost around 30 - 40 thousand only.

Anushka : he gifted this ring to you?

Stay tuned.