14

Next day,

Avneet dress up even bad to look so Average look.

Actress name - Urvi singh (my crush 😍)

Imagine Avneet like this.

Avneet : let's go Avneet. (She is so happy seeing herself in mirror feeling like nobody will see her now)

And the same thing happen, her looks make her not to be desired by anyone around. No one seen her for long in way to hotel.

She reached finally and get inside.

Manager : you are the same girl na came yesterday?

Avneet nodded.

Manager : you seems like a hater of Avneet mam, and still she recommended you so I hope now you mantain respect for Avneet mam.

Avneet : yes sir, I will try.

Manager : so, you will write orders in restaurant, (to someone else) call Siddharth.

Siddharth came.

Avneet (in mind) : he is too handsome to do this job, I won't be surprised if half of female customers will come to see him

Manager : Siddharth, she is Avni, new here so tell her how to take orders, train her.

Siddharth : okay sir. This way.

Avneet : thank you sir.

Avneet went behind Siddharth.

Siddharth : welcome to this place. (He said sweetly)

Avneet (in mind) : he is the only one yet is not behaving with me on basis of my looks.

Siddharth : so this is your diary, every table had a number, you have to go when customer ask for service and call the employee according to their need.

Avneet : like?

Siddharth : like, if they want clean up call Sahil and Adi. If they want food call Me or Riyaz.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : write, veg is green book and non veg in red section.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : have a good day on work. (With a smile said)

Avneet : thanks.

Avneet start taking orders. One by one but it's not easy for this celeb girl to handle tantrums of public.

Stay tuned.