94

For next 7 days,

Siddharth and Avneet kept craving to meet each other, but boundations are very clear from families that they should control their overflow of emotions and wait till the right time.

Siddharth is feeling so restless.

When, he got a video call from Avneet. He locked his room and picks up her call.

Avneet waves at him.

Avneet : hello baby, excited it's our engagement day today?

Siddharth : yes. (He said this in a low tone)

Avneet : what happened, Siddharth... You are not looking happy. It's a big day for us. I hope you didn't changed your mind. (She asked with a nervous reaction)

Siddharth : what rubbish are you saying? Yaar... I want to meet you Avni.

Avneet : so we are meeting today, why are you sad then?

Siddharth : I want some time with you.

Avneet : uhm.... In personal. (Asked blushing)

Siddharth : of course. I didn't even get time to talk to you properly, since I said yes to you.

Avneet : baby, we have a whole life to spend with each other.

Siddharth : yaar, are you seriously not feeling the same... Like after today, my family and Anushka again put the same restrictions on us. And according to my family's priest. Groom and bride can't meet after engagement till wedding date.

Avneet : hmm, I know.... Anushka told me.

Siddharth : so do something, Avni. (Sounds so desperate to meet her)

Avneet : I don't know anything, but I am loving this cute and desperate, Siddharth.

Siddharth : what's your problem, stop teasing me and listen what I am saying.

Avneet : yes baby, tell me I am listening.

Siddharth : so, convince Anushka mam anyhow to let us meet.

Avneet : Anushka won't help us, Siddharth, you know that.

Siddharth : she is your best friend, she will understand. At least try once.

Avneet : okay I will talk to her.

Stay tuned.