49

Avneet call her driver, after taking off her make up and get back to Avneet's look and came back to her residence.

Anushka already came out, it's 9 PM.

Anushka : welcome back, The Avneet Kaur Nandra. (She said in a taunting manner)

Avneet : what is wrong with you now? (She is already upset)

Anushka : you tell me, what is wrong with you, do you think this stardom is a joke. You know what media channels talking about your relationship with top most Bollywood faces.

Avneet : what?

Anushka : they got a topic, they didn't know why you didn't appear in party, but they assume that you are avoiding Bollywood stars to kept your relations good with other country's stars.

Avneet : what rubbish?

Anushka : of course, it's rubbish but your fan army unnecessarily jump in this fight and they are defending you saying that if you did something, you must have a smart thought behind it.

Avneet : hmm. (She is not interested right now to talk about anything)

Anushka : what hmm?

Avneet : Anushka, can we talk later please?

Anushka : no, I want answers right now, where were you? And what was more important than professional commitments. (She said scolding her)

Avneet lose her temper for the first time in front of Anushka.

Avneet : keep quiet yaar, it was my decision and I will decide where will I go and what I wish to avoid, nobody will tell me or order me. (She said angrily)

Anushka gone silent for a moment, she wasn't expecting this to come.

Avneet realised that she shouldn't react to her statement like this.

Anushka : what happened? You seems upset? (She pulls her closer and hugs her)

Avneet hugs her back.

Avneet : I am sorry, Anu.

Anushka : it's fine, my sis. Relax. Go and take some rest, we will talk tomorrow with a fresh mood. (With a smile).

Stay tuned.