11

Siddharth : this sounds interesting, where is she?

Sm1 : why you hate Avneet this much sid?

Siddharth : you better know the reason and you know my hate for her is genuine.

Sm1 told him where is Avneet. After an argument he strictly told him to leave.

Avneet left with anger.

She is calling Anushka but today she is busy somewhere in her work. So she didn't picked up call.

Avneet (in mind) : I can't believe it that people around me behave like this to protect me.

Siddharth came out.

He saw Avneet going and he followed her.

Siddharth : heyy mam. (Call her from behind)

Avneet turn her head half around.

She fix her specs and thought maybe this young guy recognized her.

Siddharth came near her.

Avneet is feeling nervous that if he recognize her here then it will be issue to go back to her place.

Siddharth : hii.

Avneet : uhmm.. Hello... Do we know each other? (Nervously)

Siddharth : not yet, but I found the way you bash against Avneet Kaur Nandra. Since years I am tired of listening rubbish that she is great, beautiful, blah blah blah... (He sounds like a hardcore hater) but thank god I am not a lone hater of Avneet Kaur.

Avneet takes a relieved breath that he didn't recognized her but she felt bad too having a hater working in hotel which she own.

Avneet : by the way, I am not a hater of Avneet Kaur, it's just like I didn't like the way they behave with me. (She try to clear out things)

Siddharth : yeah maybe the reason is different but I feel happy today that the people alive who thinks that she is also a human, not a wonder girl. (In a hatred tone for Avneet)

Avneet : sounds like you hate Avneet Kaur, a lot.

Stay tuned.