28

Siddharth : You are really so sweet and innocent Avni, you won't understand their smartness, they just advertise they won't give bike to anyone.

Avneet : no sid, this is for real, anyone really get the bike. Maybe, we will win?

Siddharth : it's just waste of money and time, Avni. Let's go and eat something?

Avneet (in mind) : what should I do, if he won't even participate how will he get a bike. Do something Avni.

Siddharth : let's go.

Avneet : nooo. (She said with a stubborn kiddish behavior)

Siddharth : what no?

Avneet : I want to participate in this, you have to join me.

Siddharth : avni, this is really waste of time believe me, I never ever won a biscuit, do you think anyone of us is that lucky to won a bike. (He said not believing this prize game)

Avneet : for me, please.

Siddharth : uhm... Okay but just for you.

Avneet : thank you thank you so much. (Excitedly)

She hold his hand drag to the counter.

Siddharth : what's the cost of one try?

Counter boy : 100₹ each try. There is 1000 balloons here and three balloons have bike prize sticker in them.

Siddharth : 3 out of 1000 meant almost impossible to win. Avni, we should not try. Let's go.

Avneet : please sid, can't you spend 100₹ for me.

Siddharth : yaar, this is emotional blackmailing.

Avneet : yes this is.

Siddharth paid one hundred rupees.

Avneet knows which balloon have a prize so she wanna suggest in first try, but she stopped she knows if she suggested in first attempt, Siddharth will doubt it.

So, she let him try first.

He burst the balloon and get a sticker "Better luck next time"

Siddharth : see, now let's go.

Avneet : one more try, please please please.

Siddharth : yaar.

Avneet : please.

Siddharth again paid 100 rupees and he start choosing number.

Stay tuned.