43

Siddharth : yes, now it's you can open your blindfold and see.

Avneet opens her blindfold with her own hands.

And there is cake on the top of the table, on which something magical and something surprising waiting for her.

Which stunned her.

It was "I Love You"

It was "I Love You".

She looked at the cake then Siddharth, who is standing there with a blushing smile.

Avneet get up.

Avneet : what is this, Siddharth?

Siddharth gulped in nervousness, he thought that she get angry.

Siddharth : I am sorry, I am really sorry but since I saw you, I start getting attracted towards you, day by day, my destiny makes me realise that you are the one, God sent for me.

Avneet is listening to him silently, because she is expecting everything, but not a proposal.

Siddharth : I know, I did this in hurry, I should understand that how will you feel if I do so. But, I really want you to know my feelings. I am so sorry.

Avneet looked into his eyes.

Avneet : do you really love me? (In a soft tone of voice)

Siddharth nodded.

Avneet : but why? I mean, what make you fall in love with me, Siddharth, I mean just at yourself and look at me. Do you think, I worth you.

Siddharth : Avni, please don't say this. You are so beautiful.

Avneet : Siddharth, please it feels good when you say that, but I am not, I wasn't expecting someone fall in love with this look of mine. (Internally, she is so confused because Siddharth fall in love with her fake look, which is not her)

Siddharth : I just know one thing, if someone ask me to define beauty, for me it's you. That's it.

Avneet is overwhelmed with his words, because she can see the love in his eyes.

Stay tuned