89

Anushka : thanks, you will get the reward for this later.

Now, Anushka is preparing for something. When Siddharth is trying in every way possible to reach Avneet to confront her that how can she think about another guy if she love him.

Now the only truth matters to him is her feelings for him.

For now,

If she loves him nothing else matter to him. Not her identity. He realise that he loves her. He loves her presence, her vibe, her heart. Not her identity.

But there is no way to reach Avneet Kaur Nandra.

Siddharth reached his mansion tried a lot but nothing made it possible for him to enter in the villa without appointment.

So after 1 hour,

He hopelessly returned to his home. He entered and what he saw is something even out of her dream.

Anushka and Avneet were there in his home. His father and His mother is talking with them.

His mother : Siddharth... Where were you? (Aunty came to him so happily)

Siddharth : Anushka mam.... You here? (He is really surprised)

Anushka : yeah jiju, I am her family na. So on her behalf I came with the relationship proposal for you.

Siddharth is more shocked now.

His mother : I can't believe it that The Avneet Kaur Nandra loves you. (Aunty hugs him so happily feeling so blessed).

Siddharth : mom, give me minute. (He pinch himself to confirm that it's happening for real)

Anushka : So, Jiju for formality let me ask you one time. Will you marry my sister?

Avneet is sitting beside her, this is the biggest moment of her life. She is wishing that he will say "yes".

Siddharth : can I talk to her for a minute? Please.

Anushka : I don't have any problem, if uncle aunty allow you? (She said teasingly)

Stay tuned.